Sirius and Lyra A/N

So, I never really explained how Sirius and Lyra are related so I'm going to try to now. Also I sketched that of Lyra because I was bored. #authorart it's not fanart since I'm not a fan. But then again, you guys shouldn't be surprised if I cut this out and put it on a 'go, Lyra!' sign. I was just going to put my name once, but then got carried away and thought it looked cool.

                    cousin
Walburga ______ Araminta
             /                       \
          / son                     \ daughter
       /                                  \
Sirius (disowned)       Cassie (disowned)

                                    married
Cassie/Cassiopeia _______ Apollo

               siblings
Apollo _______ Leonie

               married
Leonie _______ Muggle man
                       /
                    Lyra

And Cassiopeia is Cassiopeia II, named after her great aunt (Araminta's aunt).

There wasn't a lot of information about Araminta on Wikipedia or the books so in this story..

She's born in late 1919, Cassiopeia II was born in 1938 and Lyra is obviously born in 1960. And Cassiopeia II named Ara/Sage after her mother since she knew she would've hated it.

Someone responded to my post of me asking what the relation would be (shout out to @moo8122) so I think that they might be considered second cousins once removed or something. If anyone could correct me if I'm wrong, that would be great.

Until then, my roonil wazlibs.

{01/26/16}