Chapter 18 - Old Happenings and Dreams

A/N: This chapter is mostly just a flashback since I needed it to be added. This is the last one, I think.

It had been several weeks since Harry's hearing and he'd been in school for a month or two since then.

Many months passed, making Lyra more and more uneasy. On the evening of someday in January - she didn't care much to remember the exact date - she tossed and turned violently and endlessly, which was not unusual, as her nightmares had gotten worse and she only got more terrified when there was a mass breakout from Azkaban.

Her nightmares were filled with the faces of her sisters, the light quickly fading from their eyes, her time in Azkaban and her aunt's name on the Black family tree, below a spot of singed parchment.

Lyra, having not left Grimmauld Place since August, felt dreadfully claustrophobic there, as if she were being slowly smothered to death.

Lyric Davi sighed as she waved her sister's wand around, muttering ignorant words.

"No, you're doing it wrong!" Gemma would scold her. Sage had grown quieter the past few weeks and it had surprised her sisters more than a little bit when she didn't wake up on the morning of April 17th screaming that she had turned ten, solely to be sure that she got a birthday wish before her twin.

Gemma Davi was to be starting her education at Hogwarts on September 1, 1970, as her eleventh birthday had already passed by then.

The Carrows had made sure to escort the blonde girl to and from Diagon Alley early, never leaving her side once, to be sure that she made nothing but respectable friends and Gemma had been using her new wand nonstop, although she wasn't supposed to, teaching her sisters to use it.

Their uncle had confiscated his late sister's wand from their possession the moment they'd gotten back to their manor a couple years back.

"Sage, you have a go... stop pouting... not like that, you twit!" Lyric hummed softly to herself, trying to block out the sound of Gemma's screechy voice. She rarely heard Sage's anymore, which was rather unfortunate, as it was always Sage that had the smooth and delicate voice that neither Gemma nor Lyric had ever owned.

All Lyric had remained the few lessons that Sage had given her when she had become too angry at being yelled at.

Lyric was thrown back into reality as a shout of delight broke the silence. Sage stood, looking very pleased with herself, as Gemma stared at her, a kind of jealousy twisted into her features.

A faintly glowing bird hopped around the girl's room, a sparrow, Lyric contemplated.

Throwing a thumbs up to her twin, she smiled at Sage's sudden happiness.

Time lapse

The three sisters ran across the forest floor for the first time in years, loving the feeling of the wind blowing through their tangled hair.

It was only a few weeks before Gemma's, whom had recently taken to being called Gemini's, first day of school at Hogwarts: school of witchcraft and wizardry.

It must've been an odd sight to anyone that may have been watching, as an unnaturally blonde tabby cat accompanied by a rust coloured fox and a tiny sparrow flying above the pair roamed the damp earth.

As the unlikely trio reached an old oak tree, a great flash of light changed them back into themselves.

All three laughing, the coppery haired girl strode over to said tree and sat beneath it.