Chapter 22 - Epilogue

A/N: GUYS I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THE EPILOGUE. I'M STUPID AF.

The large group of first years crowded around the great hall, awaiting their sorting. Hermione, having returned to complete her final year, surveyed the crowd, attempting to recognize any students.

One girl hummed softly to herself, not exactly paying attention as everyone around her soon began to clear out of the area as they were sent to their houses.

Finally, the unfamiliar sound of her name broke her from her reverie.

"Carrow, Thisbe."

She flung her long blonde hair over her shoulder as she moved toward the front of the great hall.

Stopping in front of the professor whom had called her name off of a lengthy list of paper, she jutted her chin out stubbornly.

"For the record, my name is Thisbe Gem Davi. But I go by Lynx. I found it in my mother's old journals."

Smirking, she flipped her hair over her shoulder again as she made her way towards the sorting hat, just barely catching a glimpse of the professor giving her a strange look. Not as though she was angry, but more like a look of curiosity. She wasn't even sure the older woman had listened to a word of what she'd said. The professor, McGonagall she thought, appeared to have gone into a daze the moment she stood in front of her.

She sank down onto the stool, straightening her back and proudly tipped her head up as the hat slipped down over her amber eyes.

Hmm.. would you take a look at that. Will I ever not have a Davi to sort? The lot of you never stop appearing. You're just like Gemini was. Stubborn, strong willed and straightforward.

Thisbe rolled her eyes but frowned at the mention of her late aunt's name.

I assumed you'd look differently though.

Thisbe stood, ready to give that old hat a piece of her mind but was interrupted.

Oh, don't make such a fuss. I only meant that I had thought you would've had black hair instead of blonde. But you aren't the daughter of Lyra Davi and Sirius Black, are you?

'Hurry up then, I'm getting stared at now.' Thisbe thought, scowling.

Gryffindor!

{Thisbe ~ frisbee with a th sound}

{02/05/16}