first impression

A/N: i am actually quite embarrassed about this fanfiction. I thought about deleting it but decided against it because there are (still) people who actually read it and idk... If this might bring joy to anyone with all its vcringe and stupidity who am i to hinder them from reading it. In a way, it already is too late, quite a lot have read it. D: I just would like to kindly ask you to refrain from commenting. Especially @ people who comment about how fast or stupid the plot/story is: believe me I know! There is no need to tell me. And @ the readers who comment something nice and positive: those comments used to make me so happy! But now I am just slightly embarrassed. This fanfic is cringe.
And @ anyone who still proceeds and reads this fanfic: kudos to you, you manage to do something, I don't dare to do myself.
Here you go:

Dr. Hannibal Lecter doesn't like it when people are rude. Rude like being too late, unfriendly, when they don't pay attention. Like if someone listens to music and stays seated although he, Hannibal Lecter, just opened the door to the waiting room and offered his kindest smile as an invitation to come inside his office... just exactly how Will Graham acted on their first meeting.

*Hannibal pov*
"Graham?" Hannibal cleared his throat. "William Graham?"
The boy in the black hoodie looked up, put his headphones away and stood up.
Without a look or a hello he went into the office, passing Hannibal.
Well, what a charming and polite young man he is... , thought Hannibal. But instead of mentioning his resentment, he smiled and said: "have a seat, William. You can put your jacket here." He pointed to the sofa.
William hesitated.
"If you want", Hannibal added.
Will took his jacket off and revealed a simple black t-shirt which was remarkable tight. Not the bad way something is tight rather the opposite: the t-shirt stressed his bizeps and his toned torso. It revealed some tattoos, too. Hannibal gasped.
Well, why don't you just take your shirt off, too. He grinned at his thought.
And than automatically stopped. What was wrong? He had to stop thinking in this way about his new patient.
Hannibal blinked and tried to look stern. He managed that perfectly.

*Will pov*
Why am I even here? Oh well, he looks nice. William or Will, like his friends called him - or is friends the wrong word for them? - looked up to his new psychiatrist Dr. Hannibal Lecter and he looked into a stern, unfriendly face. Oh damn it... not so nice.
"Take a seat" Will let himself fall into the armchair. Dr. Lecter sat down, too. But he did it elegantly.
"Do you know why you're here?" Dr. Lecter starred at him, intensively. It made Will feel both uncomfortable and comfortable, if that was even possible to feel both at the same time.
Will looked away.
"William?" There was so much concern in his voice. Will smiled to himself. But the smile vanished after only a few seconds.
"I... I think... Some people think I might have... problems?" Will looked up and shrugged. "I don't know. They don't like me, so why would they care... it wasn't my idea to go, so.... I really don't know."
Dr. Lecter frowned, "why are you so sure they don't like you? The one who called me, Jack, said he's a friend of yours. He was worried, you know?"
Will laughed. "Oh, really?" As if Jack cared about him...
"Yes"
...
"William?"
Will tried to blink away some tears... and failed.
"William?"
Suddenly, Will stood up. "I don't have problems. I mean... I don't have friends either but I don't care... Goodbye" He made an effort to the door but Dr. Lecter's voice stopped him.
"You selfharm, William. That is a problem." Will turned back to Dr. Lecter, who still stayed seated and looked calm. How can someone be so totally in control of his emotions? , Will wondered.
"So?"
Dr. Lecter seemed shocked, (mmh not SO controlled)
"that is your answer? 'So?' Will... I-" he stopped abruptly. "May I call you 'Will'?" He asked, almost timidly.
"Yeah, of course, call me whatever you like" came the answer.
"Okay... so, Will", Dr. Lecter emphasised his name, "Will, do you find solace only in selfharm?"
Will avoided his intense stare. "No... I... no? Yes?" He breathed in and out deeply. "Yes. I mean... I have nothing else, really, but you can't help me..." he added, "but I'm fine."

*Hannibal pov*
Will didn't sound convincing.
"Will, please sit down again" oh, that name: WILL... it had that sound to it. Hannibal felt all warm inside. Just looking at that beautiful broken boy...
"People can give solace. I talked with Jack for a while and well, he said you're pretty popular, have only good grades and have a nice family. So, may I ask again? Do you know why you are nonetheless here?"
Tears swelled up in Will's stunningly beautiful blue eyes. Hannibal could lose himself in this eyes. He blinked twice to stop starring and dreaming about what could happen.
Seriously, rather unprofessional to fantasise about a patient in such a... intimate way!!! Hannibal had never been into guys... well until now, apparently.
Will's voice brought him back from a fantasy involving a nacked Will on Hannibal's office desk. Ashamed, Hannibal looked away and tried not to focus on these sad deep blue eyes (but not the desk either!).
"I don't know." Will got back to he armchair and sat down again.