inner thoughts rather thinking out loud

*Will's POV*

Water ran over his skin. He let out a low moan. Only now that he relaxed in the hot shower did he realise how exhausted he was.
Mmmh... he felt hands softly rubbing shampoo into his curls. Will closed his eyes and leaned into the touch, letting the water sprinkle his face.
He felt a soft kiss on his left shoulder and grinned.
Reaching behind himself he grabbed Hannibal's hands and turned to face him.

A bit shyly, he smiled at him. The water began washing away the shampoo, but also emotions and thoughts.
Now that the heat of the moment was over, Will seemed to kind of sober up. And he began to worry. The rush, this high on Hannibal, the lust and desire... it all ebbed away... leaving Will in the shower with a man he could talk to, he totally crushed on, but also a man he didn't really know and trust.
After all, Dr. Lecter had sent him to Dr. Bloom, saying he wasn't worth his time.
How did we end up having sex?

Will blushed. For his part he could answer that question easily. It was just Hannibal was so good and... Will let out a loud breath. Hannibal... what meant this all to Hannibal?

This could become really awkward. And he knew he would want to talk about this. Typically, his psychiatrist would be the first choice, but... well he couldn't tell Dr. Bloom that he slept with Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Especially not after her visit this morning. Omg, my parents. If it was true what... Will pressed his eyes close. If they really worried about him, well then shit... they'd be worried like hell. He was a bad son. Seriously, who would want a son who ran away from home to fuck his ex-psychiatrist.

Well, that wasn't the reason he left but, damn... that was exactly what happened. He ran off and had sex. Oh no, not good. How should he even explain this and... he had slept with Hannibal!!! Like how was it possible his ex-psychiatrist aka a damn sexgod with the body of an even more perfect sex god had slept with him? He was nothing, a failure. And yet Haaannibal had wanted him and Hannibal... His thoughts came always back to Hannibal... how did Hannibal feel about this? Hannibal...

Will looked up and saw an amused looking Lecter winking at him, "you know, Will, you worry too much" He kissed Will on the lips, but Will was too baffled.
"Did I talk?" No, this couldn't have happened. Just no...
Hannibal kissed him again, smirked and left the shower, while burying Will in his embarrassment, "just a little"
Dumbfounded, Will watched as Hannibal dried himself with a towel.

To Will's already eternal embarrassment, Lecter added still smirking, "you said my name really often, like nonstop and some other stuff too." With a little chuckle, Hannibal left the bathroom.

He wanted to sink to his knees, cry to the heavens and gods and hells and whatever above and below and die... damn it. If embarrassment was a liquid something, he would drown. What the hell did I think out loud??? Please. not. the. part. with. the. sexgod... even though, Will had to admit to himself that he was absolutely right about this. And he is kinky...

A/N: I'm sorry I took so long to update and this is really short, but new updates are already in work... i feel like a failure... I'm sorry...