breakfast or rather brunch

*Hannibal's POV*

A sex god? A damn sex god? Hannibal sighed. He was in the kitchen and should prepare breakfast. Yes, should and would but couldn't.

It had felt so good, so right. Oh, how sweet Will was. But now reality knocked the psychiatrist down like a brick. Nah, like a goddamn erratic block. Breath. Hannibal needed to breath. He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on taking one breath after another.

One. He slept with a former patient. Oh, so much for being professional.

Two. He slept with a guy, almost still a boy, who was his junior by at least ten years. At least, oh dear.

Three. He had liked it.

Four. And he had wanted it since the first time he had lay eyes on him.

Five. That was exactly what Frederick fuck you Chilton had said. "No, but you wish" Ha, it might be funny if Hannibal hadn't felt so trapped and full of panic right now. "No, but you wish" that was what Chilton had remarked after Hannibal told him that William. Was. Not. His. Lover. Boy. Well, well... how time flew. Hannibal huffed out a hysterical laugh. Will's my lover boy and I'm his personal sex god.

Six. Focus.

Seven... Will entered the kitchen, wearing yet another of Hannibal's jumpers - a dark gray colored - paired with red boxers - which belonged to Hannibal by the way. And Hannibal forgot how to breath.

Will bit his lip and smiled shyly. Oh, did he even know what he did to his host?
Hannibal groaned hungrily.

He found the blue eyes. A stream he wanted so desperately to wade in. A quiet so unbroken. They both were silent and it was enough. Enough to talk with glances. Maroon eyes with a shade of amber.
As in a trance -and who knows maybe he was, mesmerised by his own personal sex god, his god- his beautiful boy moved closer.

"Shall I help with breakfast?" Hannibal would've missed the question if his gaze hadn't already moved down to the impossibly pink lips he wanted to devour so urgently. So he saw them moving. Needing time to comprehend the question earned him an most endearing view. Head slightly to the right and raised eyebrows. He wanted to kiss them. Then Hannibal got the message. He had to answer, "It'd be my pleasure"

*Will's POV*

Hannibal handed him a knife. "You can chop the vegetables."
Will tried to focus on his work. Blushing, when he noticed that Hannibal could make pancakes, bacon and still watch Will constantly at the same time all and did. He bit his lip, remembering his embarrassing monologue in the shower. "Did I really... What did I... I ehm... say... shower" He could hit himself.

Hannibal smiled fondly at him and blushed? Did he blush? Did this mid-thirty-or-something-years old psychiatrist blush in front of a slightly emo teen? So, there they were, both a bit redder in the face than due to the heat. Though they might argue it was getting hotter in the kitchen.

Hannibal gulped audibly. "Ehm... nothing just something about me being a... sex god" Hannibal looked away as he said that. So he missed Will's widened eyes and shocked expression.
"No", the boy whispered to himself. Then louder and then a lot louder, "no, god no. NO"
As Hannibal began to chuckle, Will just wanted to die instantly. How can he laugh at my despair?!

But despite himself, Will joined in the laughter. For once, he didn't try to rethink. Overthinking and a more than vivid imagination were his curse. It was always the worst. Thinking about something ended with him expecting the worst possible outcome. Not that these outcomes were really "possible" or likely. No, rather the opposite. But nevertheless he expected and feared them.
With Hannibal that didn't matter though. Will couldn't explain it but now that they were laughing together, Will forgot his former worries from the shower.

"No, did I really say that out loud or were you reading my mind?" Wil chocked out between giggles.

"Would that I could... if I infiltrated your mind now, Will, what would I see?", his face became sinister again and his eyes held Will captivated.
He smiled. Will smiled, and he had thought he didn't know how to do this and mean it anymore. He'd thought he'd forgotten how to genuinely smile at the age of fourteen. And now he seemed to learn it again. Hannibal made him smile. And if Hannibal could care and like him, maybe other people did too. Was it possible? His parents, Jack, Beverly, Brian, Jimmy...

*Hannibal's POV*

"That I should go to my parents" Will said.
"Now?" Hannibal chocked out. He needed time to talk to Will, he couldn't just leave now. But he apparently did not want to talk but go and leave him.
"Not now. Now I want to eat" Will put the knife on the board and got closer "and it smells delicious and tasty and I think you promised me to play for me on the harpsichord and I think you also promised me to show me some of your absolute beautiful drawings" Will was now standing dangerously close to Hannibal, "and I think I will insist on those promises after brunch and" Will gave Hannibal a quick kiss, "and I think I really like you."

Hannibal hadn't moved at all, but his heart made leaps and was skydiving through his body.