Dr. Bloom waits downstairs

*Will's POV*

Hannibal moved his godlike body closer, their kisses mingled with hot breaths. Will needed Hannibal to touch him. He ached for his kisses, his hands, his whole body. Right now. Hannibal was pressed against Will's body. Two bodies only separated by thin red wool. Two minds separated by nothing.
Will had gripped the black boxer briefs, fingers exploring the skin underneath those tight pants. Hannibal moaned in his mouth. Finally his former psychiatrist put his hands on Will's body. Setting him on fire. His rough big hands went straight to the blue boxers Will was wearing. Will could feel the rush, the need, the urgency.
"Dr. Lecter..aaah" helplessly he moaned as Hannibal touched him. That made Hannibal smile widely. Kissing Will he whispered, "we should get you out of those clothes" before he stepped back to pull the red jumper off Will. Carelessly he tossed it on the floor.
Dr. Lecter took a moment to admire the muscular and tattooed body. Will shivered at the loss of his heat. There he was, standing almost totally naked, leaning against the wardrobe, infront of the most handsome man Will had ever set eyes on and out of the blue it hit Will -to his own displeasure- that they weren't alone in the house. Like thinking about a dream, he remembered what Hannibal had mentioned before: Dr. Bloom waited downstairs.
Damn it, Will couldn't pretend she wasn't in the house. He couldn't shake of the feeling that he and Hannibal were watched or overheard. Which they weren't but still, it felt awkward. Now he couldn't resume. Even though he wanted to, even though his whole body screamed at him to do so. Just forget her, you dumbass. How often do you get the chance to fuck your ex-psychiatrist aka sexgod?
But when Dr. Lecter embraced him, kissed him and Will could finally feel his hot skin against his own skin, felt the heat, he gently pushed him away. And hating himself for saying it, he murmured, "Dr. Bloom is downstairs, isn't she?"
And Dr. Lecter kind of jumped away.

*Hannibal's POV*

Shocked, he stumbled backwards. How could he have forgotten? He slightly looked up, to see Will against the wardrobe; wearing nothing but pale blue boxer shorts, his chest going up and down, still breathing heavy. Ah yes of course, that's why.
Hannibal didn't dare to kiss him again or even look at him, so he just stood there. Feeling guilty.
Finally, he managed a quiet "I need clothes". Will looked up to him at the sound of his voice. Hannibal met his gaze. His eyes, oh his blue eyes. The psychiatrist couldn't help but notice that Will seemed somewhat perplexed; he looked confused and sad. But after he realised what Hannibal had implied he stepped away from the wardrobe with a little "oh".
Hannibal quickly stepped forward, conscious of their closeness, but again not looking. Because looking at Will's bare body would only tempt him to stay undressed and even get rid of the last clothes he was still wearing. So Hannibal opened the wardrobe. He put on a three-pieces suit. In all his life, he had never dressed so fast.
Hannibal didn't look at his former patient while he dressed, fearing he would totally stop dressing and start undressing again.

Only fully dressed, looking proper, he turned to look at Will. Who hadn't moved. Eyes fixed on Hannibal, looking sad like someone who had missed a chance. In a way he had. His ocean blue eyes pulled Hannibal into their orbit, he couldn't resist them and pulled Will into a deep kiss. "Wait here", he whispered after an eternity. Only now did Will's face brighten up. "Where else would I go?", he answered and even smirked.
That smirk caused Hannibal to gulp and bite his own lower lip. Does he even know how hot he is?

The short walk down the stairway felt like an endless walk of shame. Alana awaiting him didn't make it anyway easier. Rather the opposite.
Alana looked up and raised an eyebrow as he came down the steps. "What took you so long?" She cleared her throat and it sounded treasonously like "I meant who"
Ignoring her fake cough he smiled and said "I just wanted to look good for you"
Alana rolled her eyes. "Please don't lie to me, I know Will is upstairs and I can guess the rest." She smiled at him, then her face went hard suddenly. "If you hurt him in any way, I'm gonna make your life so miserable that you wish you were dead. Your life gonna be hell, no, worse" She already looked ready to kill him on the spot.
That wasn't what Hannibal had expected. Wow, there were only a few people who could still surprise him; Will for one -like damn, he hadn't expected that he would kiss him, but that was quite a nice surprise- and apparently Alana too.
"I would never hurt Will, not physically nor his feelings nor in any other way. No. And if... I couldn't forgive myself"
"Fine" She turned to leave but stopped in the motion, "Just one thing, I will tell his parents"
oh dear, no. She wouldn't tell them that Will and I...
It seemed as if she had read his mind because she turned again and added, smiling "I'll just tell them where he is and that he is alright. I won't mention the hickeys." She knowingly winked at him. Then she made for the door but froze one last time, "So, who did the first move? Did he kiss you first or was it you?"
Well, that question surprised Hannibal even more and before he could stop, he heard himself mumble, "Will kissed me"
Suddenly anger flashed over Alana's face again but it vanished quickly, "dammit, so Margot got it right" she rolled her eyes and sighed, "I owe Margot a candlelightdinner" with that she left for real.
Perplexed, Hannibal closed the door. Did that mean she was ok with Will and him?