burns and touches

Will gasped and pain shot through his body as he felt the heat burn his torso and thighs. Inconceivably blue eyes filling with tears, he tried to stand up; tried to get rid of the pain. But Hannibal was quicker. He had rushed forward and now he ripped Will's cloth to get him out of his soaked and incredibly hot shirt and black jeans. The torn clothes fell to the floor leaving Will in nothing but his boxers.
As Will waited in the dining room half naked, feeling compelled to cover himself, Hannibal ran to the kitchen to get cold, wet towels. His head pounded and blood rushed to his cheeks. Partly because of his concern and guilt; hoping Will wasn't hurt, partly because he had felt sparks at his fingertips when touching Will's skin while he had torn his clothes and he still felt them. His fingertips burned and tingled. But they weren't the only part of his body feeling such a sensation. Seeing Will, half naked with reddened skin, which made a stark contrast to his black tattoos, most dominant the one above his heart which expanded from his breast to his neck and his left shoulder, set his blood on fire. He couldn't think straight anymore but he just managed to find towels and soak them in cold water.

Now Will was lying on the sofa and Hannibal was -softly and carefully- dabbing the breast of Will with a wet towel. Slowly making his way to his navel.
Trying hard not to look too hard at his beautiful body, Hannibal directed his gaze to Will's face. Which looked very strained. Concentrating hard, Will tried to prevent himself from getting a boner because his psychiatrist's touch went slowly from his collarbone to his navel to his thighs.
The cold of the towel was welcomed by his body and eased his pain while the touch of Hannibal's fingertips nearly drove him crazy. Following Hannibal's hand with his eyes he became suddenly aware that his psychiatrist gazed at his face. He looked up and involuntarily made eye contact. Blue eyes met a maroon pair.
"I'm sorry" Hannibal's voice was hushed and thick. His breathing was hot and very sensual. Will could feel it on his face. Their faces only inches apart and his hand dangerously close to Will's crotch.
"Ehm... don't be" Will intended it to sound carelessly but it came out in a gasp. Hannibal's hand went down to his thighs away from his crotch, and Will's pulse stopped going crazy and went back to its normal state.
The moment passed and Hannibal took the towel away. Will already missing his touch and warmth, becoming very embarrassed to acknowledge this - even just admitting it to himself made him feel ashamed. He ached for his psychiatrist and this was unacceptable.
Finally Hannibal broke the eye contact off by standing up and leaving Will's side. Turning away he said, "You can take a shower. The bathroom is upstairs, the first door to your right. I'll bring you clean towels and clothes." With that he hurried from the living room.

*Will's POV*

He didn't move. Didn't dare to. Not trusting himself to stand, because his knees felt like liquid butter... Besides his body was on fire, but not by the heat caused by the soup. No actually, he didn't feel the pain of the burning anymore. What he felt was a fire on every part of his body where the older man's fingers had brushed his skin. A shiver went through him.
He heard someone enter the room and looked up to find Winston. Apparently, Winston had explored the house on his own and was now looking for his friend. He padded over to the sofa and licked Will's hand affectionately.
With Winston by his side, Will felt stronger and got up. He knelt in front of his dog and rubbed with both hands Winston's head. "This is so embarrassing, Winston." He whispered, "he saw me half naked and... " letting out a groan, he buried his head in Winston's fur.
Together they climbed the stairs. Will told Winston to wait outside as he went into the bathroom. It was warm and big and clean and very white.
On the left side was a big mirror, opposite of it was a shower behind a glas door. Right in the middle stood a big bathtub. Will saw no towels or clothes laid ready for him; so, obviously Dr. Lecter hadn't brought them yet. Will decided to leave the door ajar so Hannibal could bring them in. Facing the shower, he stepped out of his boxers and into the shower. He avoided looking at the mirror. Thinking that it was bad enough that other people saw how ugly he was, he didn't want to see for himself.
Shower gel and shampoo were already in the shower so Will just closed the glasdoor of the shower and turned the tap on.
The shower was relaxing, water running down his body, along his scarred arms, over his brown locks and his face.
He lost time but eventually he heard steps coming nearer. Will could have sworn he heard Dr. Lecter talk to Winston but the water was so loud he couldn't make out the words.
He noticed Hannibal being in the bathroom and lying down the clothes and towels, but he tried hard to seem oblivious to his presence. Knowing his startlingly handsome psychiatrist was only a few feet away from him, made Will uncomfortably conscious of his body and nakedness and that definitely didn't help Will staying relaxed. Only when he heard Hannibal leaving and closing the door, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.