a really nice morning

*Hannibal's POV*

Hannibal woke up, feeling a weight on his legs and on his right shoulder. Without opening his eyes, he took a deep breath. It smelled like dog and some cheap aftershave. But under that, Hannibal could smell something else. Rather faint. It smelled like the sea and like woods. It smelled like long walks by the sea, deep conversations, insecurity. It smelled like Will Graham. Taking another deep breath, Hannibal smiled to himself. He inhaled Will's scent. He had never smelled anything so nice.
Something stirred against his chest. Hannibal opened his eyes. Will lay with his head on his chest, an arm around his waist and cuddled up to him. He wore only boxers (Hannibal's) and Hannibal's red jumper which was way too big for him. His breathing was slow and even, he was still fast asleep. His body heat warmed Hannibal's right side. That explained the weight on his shoulder.
Hannibal looked down at his feet. Ah, that explains why my legs feel so numb. Will's dog slept there, curled up.
This is so unprofessional! He closed his eyes again and sighed. He couldn't get up without waking both the dog and Will. And right now he didn't want to do either.
It wasn't that uncomfortable anyway. Actually it was really nice. Hannibal smiled as Will mumbled something unintelligible in his sleep. Yes, this was really nice, like really really nice.
He turned his head a little and nuzzled against Will's curls. It tingled and Hannibal couldn't stop himself from grinning. Slowly he drifted off into sleep again.

*Will's POV*

He'd been woken by a noise. He heard that Winston was padding around in the room. Probably, he was hungry and wanted Will to get up and feed him. Will smiled by the thought of Winston. He opened his eyes and sat up. Only now, did Will notice the man next to him. Omg, I slept on my psychiatrist. Actually, ex-psychiatrist, as Dr. Bloom was his psychiatrist of late. What the hell, I slept on Dr. Lecter. I SLEPT ON DR. LECTER
Dr. Lecter stirred and opened his eyes, just to see Will staring down at him. Great timing. Will blushed and gulped, unable to speak.
Neither of them moved nor ended the eye-contact. Seconds passed by, minutes. Suddenly Winston woofed, bringing them back to their senses. Dr. Lecter sat up abruptly and stated the obvious, "I guess your dog is hungry"
"His name is Winston" Will whispered, still unable to find his normal voice. Why did you fucking whisper?
Still, neither broke the eye contact and with Dr. Lecter sat up straight their faces were really close; only inches apart. And Will was very conscious of this fact. He swallowed again and licked his lips. Not knowing what exactly he was doing, he leaned in and finally broke the eye contact by looking down on Hannibal's lips. Hannibal hadn't moved, neither closer nor had he backed away. But now they were so close that Will could feel Hannibal's breath on his face. His ex-psychiatrist's breathing became faster. Assured by this -and he really had no idea where he took this sudden self-confidence from- Will moved even closer. His gaze went back to the maroon eyes.
"We shouldn't", Hannibal whispered and closed the distance between them. Nearly shyly, he tasted Will's soft lips for the first time. Both closed their eyes wanting to feel the touch of their lips more intensely.
Will leaned more into Hannibal, parting his lips for the older man to explore him. Hannibal's left hand went to Will's head and gripped some of the dark curls. The kiss intensified as Hannibal's tongue began to explore his former patient's mouth.
Carefully Hannibal pushed Will back on the bed, not breaking apart from him. Which let to Hannibal lying on top of Will. Now not only feeling Will's sweet lips but also his whole body.
In need of a breath, they broke apart. Only to resume the kiss after a few caught breaths. Will put his arms around Hannibal's torso and in the heat of the moment he brought his right leg between Hannibal's thighs. This bold move resulted in Hannibal gasping and smiling down at his wonderful boy.
"What a cunning boy you are" Hannibal smirked before kissing Will again with such a fiery urgency. Will began to moan under his ex-psychiatrist. This seemed to turn him even more on because Hannibal slipped his hands under the red jumper and while his left hand wandered up to Will's shoulder, his right hand found the waistband of the boxers Will was wearing.
Will gasped at the touch and went with his lips from Hannibal's mouth to Hannibal's jaw, where he gently nibbled, to his neck. Sucking and biting at Hannibal's neck, Will got the responding from him he wanted. Hannibal groaned with pleasure.
His right hand reaching even deeper, finally touching Will's cock. Will moaned even louder against Hannibal's neck. The sensation of Hannibal's touch travelled through his whole body. His own heartbeat became faster and his pupils dilated. Hannibal's maroon eyes seemed to be black with a tiny spark of red light, shining with lust and desire.
The doorbell rang.

*Hannibal's POV*

Hannibal froze with his one hand on Will's cock and his other one gripping hard into his shoulder. His lips against Will's cheek. Will had also stopped, but still was heavily breathing against Hannibal's neck. Hot breath begging Hannibal to go on and just ignore the doorbell. Will's rasping breathing against the sensitive skin of his neck quickened his pulse even more. Just ignore the doorbell and resume. But that would be shockingly rude.
Hannibal broke away from Will and got out of the bed. Looking down at Will who was sweating and panting, Hannibal smiled. He just couldn't not smile at Will. He bent down and quickly kissed him on the lips. Then he left the bedroom and went downstairs to answer the door.
On his way down he straightened his clothes, the trousers and jumper he had slept in.
After taking a deep breath to settle his emotions and calm his pulse down, he opened the house door.

It was Alana. She looked disturbed.
"Will disappeared.", she said even before Hannibal got the chance to wish her a good morning. Without asking, she went inside and turned to Hannibal. "His parents called me, they have no idea where he is, they are so worried and... fuck, that is kinda infectious."
She looked ready to break into tears. With the back of her hand, she rubbed her eyes. Biting her lip, she tried to calm down. But it didn't help; when she talked again her voice broke, "I don't know, I just hoped you had an idea about his whereabouts, maybe he even called you. He seems to like y-" abruptly, she stopped and looked at something on Hannibal's neck.
"Are those hickeys?" Her eyes narrowed a bit, hoping against hope it was not what she thought it was.
"What? No... no" Hannibal shook his head. Oh, for God's sake...