meet the parents

A/N: because it always takes me so long to update I made this part a bit longer as a form of apology :) I hope you like it

*Hannibal's POV*

"No, wait." Hannibal smiled, "try to be more careful, create each tone with care and love." He guided Will's hands over the piano. He had closed his eyes and concentrated purely on the feeling of Will and the piano play.

Hannibal had picked Will up and after a walk at the beach which was completely deserted in autumn they had went to Hannibal's where he gave Will private piano lessons. But Will wasn't a good student. He got too unfocused.

Slowly, Hannibal opened his eyes. Finding Will staring straight at him. Their eyes met, "Did you even look at the notes?"

Will grinned sheepishly. "I did not because someone in this room is definitively a bit distracting" Hannibal felt blood rushing to his cheeks, he looked away from Will to the piano.

"Are you blushing, doctor?", dragging the last word on, smirking. At that the beautiful psychiatrist blushed even further. A softly whispered "Will" was followed by lips pressed against lips. Unable to form their feelings for each other in words they formed them with kisses. Showing just enough how deeply they cared for each other. The piano lesson was long forgotten. Hannibal picked his young lover up and carried him easily over to the couch in his office. Passion and desire rushing over them, the need for the other. Neither of them had felt this way before, this strong force of mind and circumstance. Love. Neither of them speaking of it but showing it, giving love, making love.

Afterwards they lay on the carpet - it might have happened that Will pushed them from the couch while he tried to turn them so that he would be on top. Which might have resulted in him indeed being on top but also that Hannibal's back hurt reasonably... Will snuggled against Hannibal, his head resting on the latter's chest. Absently, Hannibal brushed through his dark curls. "Mmh, I doubt I'd be able to sit up and walk"

Will laughed at that and rolled over so he could look directly at Hannibal, "then don't"

"I'd love to stay this way, forever, but I've got an appointment."

Will hanged his head. And he planted little kisses on Hannibal's shoulder and collarbone. "Do you really need to go", he asked aka begged seductively between kisses.

"Mmmh", the psychiatrist hummed at the touch of Will's lips on his body. "I don't have to go since I'm already in my office." He laughed, did he really just have sex in his office. How could he ever think straight again whenever he was in his office and remember what they just did. "I just need clothes."

Chuckling, his sweet boy stood up and walked over to the pile of clothes that was lying at the feet of the couch. Hannibal -still lying on the floor- could do nothing but stare. The light illuminated his naked form. It seemed as if he was the source of the light, his sun god. The only god Hannibal prayed to, believed in. The incarnation of Apollo. And maybe Will was exactly this.

While he began to dress, Hannibal tried to get up and noticed that his body really ached a lot.

After they both were dressed and looked more or less proper Will made to leave. In an excessively casual way Will said, before disappearing through the door, "my parents want to have you for dinner tonight" and before Hannibal could say anything -like decline- Will kissed him on the mouth quickly and then hurried through the door.

It's only dinner.

But how much do they know?

No need to worry, Will will be there.