teasing

*Will's POV*

He lay still, his breathing slowed down to normal. He was in Dr. Lecter's bed, wearing Lecter's jumper and boxers, smelling like him. When he closed his eyes, he could almost feel Hannibal's hands and lips.
Will shivered. He hadn't noticed how cold the bedroom was. Mostly because Hannibal had been on top of him, touched him, made his blood run faster. In that moment, he had made him forget himself, forget how he loathed himself. Now the self-hatred hit him as hard as the cold in the room had. With it came insecurity. About himself and about Dr. Lecter.

Dr. Lecter who had cared. Dr. Lecter who had sent him away, Dr. Lecter who had hold him close. Dr. Lecter who said he wasn't worth his time. Dr. Lecter who had taken him in when he had just walked away. Dr. Lecter who had drawn him as a gay greek. Dr. Lecter who had fallen asleep next to him. Dr. Lecter who nearly had sex with him.

Will was sure, they would have had sex if the doorbell hadn't stopped them. Damn, he wished the doorbell hadn't rung.
But then again, he didn't understand Hannibal. It wasn't actually possible that anyone would find him attractive, right? Or would like him, right? Or would love him? It couldn't be. So what was up with Dr. Lecter?
He had said to that Frederick person, that Will wasn't worth his time. But yesterday, he had said that it would be his pleasure if Will stayed and, man, it had been a pleasure. It could still become pleasure again when Hannibal comes back.
No, it could not, something had left the room when Hannibal decided to answer the door.
Who rang the doorbell at such an hour, anyway? Will didn't know the time, but it would be still early in the morning. As he wasn't supposed to be here at such an hour neither, he couldn't just go down and see for himself. He would have to wait for Hannibal. What if it had been an emergency? And Hannibal would have to leave?

Suddenly, Will couldn't lie still anymore and got out of the bed. Winston who apparently at some point had left the room padded back; across the room to his owner. The bedroom door had been open the whole night. Which explained the chill.
Hannibal hadn't closed the door while he had shown Will his bed. Obviously trying to avoid an awkward scene; the intimacy of an secluded room with a bed so close at hand, things could happen. Not that the open door had stopped them this morning, just saying.
But as Hannibal stayed overnight in the room, he didn't get the chance to close it. And he hadn't closed it neither when he had hurried out of the room.

Will crouched down next to his furry little friend and tickled him under the chin. "Do you know who's at the door?", he whispered. As answer, Winston only woofed. "Hussshhh... we don't want anyone to hear us, do we?" Will nuzzled his head against Winston's furry and soft back. "But seriously, who's at the door? Thanks to whoever it is, I didn't get laid by my god damn hot ex-psychiatrist."
At exactly that moment, Hannibal came back into the room and closed the door. Please, he can't have heard that, he just can't.
But whether Hannibal had heard anything or not, Will didn't find out. Because the second the door was closed, he began to talk so fast Will hardly understood him, "Alana is down there and I excused myself by saying I would quickly change my clothes. So I have only little time to explain: Your parents are worried out of their minds and they called Alana and she kinda freaked out and now she's here and she mustn't know you're here, too. And..." He sighed loudly and shook his head.

Will couldn't grasp the whole situation yet because just then Hannibal began to undress infront of him. Despite Hannibal having seen him nearly totally naked and even had touched Will's cock, Will hadn't seen Hannibal but neatly clothed. So staring at Dr. Lecter, Will gasped as he took of his shirt. He was a god.
Will couldn't stop himself from thinking about running his fingers over his ex-psychiatrist's bare chest, biting softly into the skin right under his navel. Watching Hannibal made Will's blood race.
Without thinking he went over to Dr. Lecter and stopped only when he was right infront of him, almost touching. The older man didn't move, just gazed at Will. Who smiled and whose blue eyes found the marroon ones. Dilated pupils.
Will put his hands on Hannibal's chest. Making the latter gasp for air. Tentatively, Will ran his hands over his toned chest down to his navel. With his thumbs he draw circles on Hannibal's skin. Then his hands went further down. He began to undo the belt. Teasingly, he slipped two fingers under the waistband and slightly brushed Hannibal's at that place very sensitive skin. Hannibal hummed quietly at the touch. And while Will unzipped Hannibal's trousers, the latter leaned in to kiss Will's soft and smooth lips. Will smiled against Hannibal's slightly parted lips.
But he didn't return the kiss, instead he went down to his knees and pulled Hannibal's trousers down. Leaving Hannibal only in a pair of boxer briefs. Slowly Will brushed over Dr. Lecter's legs and planted a little kiss on his inner thigh. He could hear Hannibal breathing heavily.
With his left hand on Hannibal's inner thigh -the back of the hand almost touching Hannibal's crotch- and with his right hand gripping the black boxer briefs, Will looked up to his ex-psychiatrist and winked. Hannibal gasped and looked like he would collapse at any moment now. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes seemed black. His lips were parted and trembled; every breath that escaped them was heavy and hot. His gaze at Will was full of desire and love. This is the god damn hottest thing I've ever seen.
Grinning he kissed Hannibal right under his navel, biting carefully down. Hannibal moaned with pleasure.
Will stood up, releasing Hannibal who gasped at the loss, and said, "I thought I'd help you undress, so you'd be quicker to change your clothes."

*Hannibal's POV*

He wanted to do nothing more than to throw Will on the bed and resume where they had stopped. It was so hard not to kiss him. Not to kiss those pink lips.
Instead, he pushed Will against the wardrobe and kissed him passionately. You're not even trying anymore, do you?
He caged Will by putting his hands against the wardrobe on each side of his head. After he had pulled away from the kiss, panting, he said, "don't. be. such. a. tease" then he kissed Will again. Slowly then sloppily. He never had been so desperate to have anyone. As Will bit into his lower lip and sucked at it, he moaned; or rather his scream was stifled by Will's lips and it came out as a loud moan.
He felt Will's hand at his boxer briefs and moved his body closer.