an unexpected visit

* Hannibal's POV *
He hadn't seen Will lately. There was no reason why they should meet now anymore, but Hannibal found himself missing their appointments. If he had thought that sending Will to another psychiatrist would diminish his feelings towards this perfect, broken boy he couldn't have been more wrong. He missed him and it drove him crazy not to see him. Hannibal grew restless and tense.
His only consolation was Alana. She kept him informed about Will, though what she told him worried him.
At first, it had seemed Will could open up to her. He was so eager to talk and get help. There was some improvement. Will had stopped cutting himself.
But recently, it got worse again. Alana had seen new scars on his arms.

"Tell me more, Alana"
"I already told you everything I know. That is exactly my point, Hannibal. I don't know more about Will. By the way, you talked to Frederick?"
Inwardly, he cursed Alana. Smooth way to change the subject. He forced a smile, "I did. I owe him a favor, well, we'll see."

*At first, it was timid. Softly, lips brushed over lips. One pair of lips partly opening to the other. The kisses got sloppier as they went on.
Hannibal could feel Will smile against his cheek as he nimbled at Will's jaw. Slowly, he found his way back to Will's lips. Again lips pressed against lips, tongues exploring each other.
Needing to take a breath, Hannibal pulled away. Only to the result that he was already missing the contact of Will's lips.
They were so close, faces only inches apart. He could feel the warm, hushed gasps of the younger man. With his head slightly turned up, Will's gaze was fixed at Hannibal's eyes. Hannibal panted, moisturising his lips. Will's gaze went down to the older man's lips which were parted a bit. He looked back into Hannibal's maroon eyes and unintentionally licked his own lips. Hannibal leaned in and Will's hands shot to both sides of his psychiatrist's face and pulled Hannibal down into a passionate kiss. After what felt like eternity, Hannibal felt teeth around his bottom lip. He chuckled quietly, pulling away to have a better look at Will's face, "did you try to bite me?" Will blushed, in Hannibal's opinion beautifully. Embarrassed Will looked away and hardly noticeable, he nodded.
Not wanting it to be over yet, Hannibal bent down and delicately and carefully not to hurt Will too much, he bit into Will's pale throat. Just there where a little black tattoo crept up his neck. Hannibal sucked until he heard Will moan. Will's hands gripped into Hannibal's hair. Flushed, the psychiatrist looked back up into those deep ocean blue eyes. After giving Will a quick kiss on the lips, he said, "well, i just did"
Still kissing, Hannibal began to explore Will's body. His perfect cunning boy moaned.*
The moan turned to a shrill noise. Something beeped.
Hannibal opened his eyes. He looked at his clock, it was 7am. He had dreamt again. Embarrassed, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Stop dreaming about him like a horny teenager.
Hannibal made himself breakfast and sat down at the kitchen table. Today he had only one appointment with a patient, at 9am.

After cooking lunch and eating, Hannibal tried but failed to do something sensible. So he made himself some tea and read the newspaper. But even that he dismissed after a few minutes, unable to keep his thoughts from Will and his recent dream. The only thing he could do now was transfer his thoughts into art. He went to his desk and began to draw. He drew Achilles mourning the death of Patroclus. Their story was his favourite piece of Greek mythology. In his opinion, it was a story about true love. A love so strong, it survived even death. Subconsciously, Hannibal had drawn Will in the role of Patroclus, being unable to stop Will's face from coming to his mind. Will's beautiful face, with that deep blue eyes and that damn cheekbones...
He had lost track of time, because when he looked at the clock at last, it was 6pm. The doorbell had rang. Hannibal stood up from his desk, leaving the finished drawing of himself and Will as Achilles and Patroclus behind. He wondered who would it be, it was already evening and he hadn't appointments this late.

He opened the door. A dog brushed his leg as it ran inside.
"Sorry", mumbled Will looking at his feet. He stood infront of the door and looked -to Hannibal's discomfort as he felt a stab of pain- miserable.
"I shouldn't have... I should just go... ehm", Will began, but Hannibal cut him off. "Well, come inside"