i think i love you

*Hannibal's POV*

"And I think I love you" Hannibal whispered to the empty foyer. The echo of the housedoor closing was still ringing in his ears.

Will was now on his way home. He insisted on walking, so he and Winston would walk the who knows how many miles home.

They had eaten the pancakes with bacon and veggies. "It was a rather rude pig" Will had laughed at that and added, "well, then, it deserved to be someone's bacon"

While Will had looked at his drawings and paintings after brunch, Hannibal had cleaned Will's black skinny jeans. Those ones he nearly destroyed with the soup. The black shirt Will had worn when he came to visit was more than nearly destroyed though. Hannibal had ripped it.
Those jeans did really suit Will but to be honest, Hannibal preferred Will in less cloths but if clothes were absolute necessary he liked Will in skinny black jeans. Because Will in skinny black jeans!

"Your jeans should be dry in half an hour" he told Will as he joined him at the desk. Will was really absorbed by the drawings and didn't react to Hannibal. Only when Hannibal gently placed his hand on top of Will's did he look up from the desk. Will swiftly looked down at their hands and smiled. Then he cocked his head and grinned, "and then I shall come home shirtless?"
Hannibal smiled at that and shuffled closer, "you can keep the jumper" and with in a whisper he added, "i like you in my jumpers"
At that Will blushed faintly. "I like wearing your jumpers, too."
Hannibal leaned into Will. "Then, you really should do that more often."
"Is this an invitation, Dr. Lecter?" Hannibal had had to stop himself from pushing Will on the desk and climbing on top of him. Instead he leaned in -close enough to kiss- breathing heavily. He wanted to say something but Will interrupted his thoughts when he closed the little distance that was left between them.

How could he think with such a gorgeous boy at his lips. Warmth flowed through his body. Starting at the lips, filling his mouth, reddening his cheeks and neck, making his stomach flutter and his knees tremble. His hand and Will's intertwined. His other hand found Will's curls and he grabbed them. Pulling softly. He grinned satisfied when he heard Will's soft moans. "Mmhannibal..illuv..." Hannibal deepened the kiss. Sliding his eager tongue over Will's lips and teeth.

Will, oh Will... Hannibal hold Will safe between desk and himself. One hand still in Will's hair, he helped Will with the other one on the desk and straddled him there. Will whimpered, "your drawings" damn.

He broke from the lips which just a few seconds ago held his whole life and from which it seemed impossible to part. He straightened himself and his clothes. He collected the drawings, putting them back in the shelf.

Will sat up and hopped down from the desk. Not even waiting for Hannibal he went into the room next door where the harpsichord stood. Slightly frowning, Hannibal followed him soon after. After the drawings were stored securely.

But his frown lifted instantly as he heard Will playing the beginning of Mussorgsky's 'pictures of an exhibition' on the harpsichord. He didn't always hit the right tune but Hannibal liked his play immensely. He strode through the room soundlessly and stopped behind Will, "and here I am, thinking you wanted me to play for you, when it is you that should play"
Will didn't seem surprised at Hannibal's sudden appearance. He smiled coyly without looking up.

"May I?" Knowing Will's answer, Hannibal sat down behind Will. Caging Will with his legs. He softly breathed against Will's neck, then he put his hands on top of Will's and began to play.

The sound of Mussorgsky's composition was much improved by Hannibal's play in comparison to Will's try at it. But Hannibal wouldn't say that, wouldn't even think that. He absolutely adored Will and everything he did.
Will let Hannibal guide his hands and just closed his eyes. Enjoying the feel and sound of the harpsichord and Hannibal. Hannibal's fast but steady breathing, his hands, and his warm embrace.

Hannibal was in ecstasy. Will was all what was on his mind. He didn't feel the harpsichord. The music didn't come from it, it came from Will. As well as the heat and the heart and every molecules. Everything was Will. Hannibal could not have possibly said what had been before Will. And now that Will was here and he held him, Hannibal couldn't imagine a time and place without Will. He was intertwined with Will and he doubt that he would survive parting from Will and he wasn't eager to test this.

They had played Mussorgsky for a while. Then the dryer beeped, interrupting the play.
Hannibal had then got up to get Will his jeans. Will had dressed then.

They were standing at the housedoor. Will wearing the black jeans and Hannibal's jumper.
"You can always come to me. I'm your paddle, I'm always there for you" and Hannibal ment this. He didn't say, though, that he needed Will and he wanted him to always be around.
Will seemed suddenly very self-conscious. He bit his lip and looked at the floor and petted Winston absently. "Thank you" he mumbled. He wanted to say more. Hannibal sensed it, so he patiently waited.

Will tickled Winston. He breathed loudly, "ehm... Would you...call me, like I mean...I really like you and I..."

Hannibal smiled broadly, "yes, of course" He kissed Will goodbye.
And with that last kiss Will left. "Goodbye, Hannibal"
Hannibal watched until Will amd Winston disappeared behind trees. Only then, did he close the door.

"And I think I love you" oh, I definitively love you, Will...