yes gay

*Will's POV*

Soon after Dr. Lecter had gone downstairs, Will heard them talking. Not loud enough to eavesdrop, though.
Will shivered, it was really cold in the room and he was only wearing the boxers Hannibal had lent him. He could put the red jumper back on. But he didn't want to, because... well, when Hannibal came back, he intended to be not too much clothed. So, the red jumper stayed on the floor and Will stayed cold.
He began to pace up and down. Winston followed him and together they moved around the secluded bedroom. Suddenly Will stopped. Winston had already seen too much, he decided. Quickly he ushered him out of the bedroom. Hoping he wouldn't cause any trouble in the house.
Dr. Lecter would soon be back. Or so he hoped. Will lied down on the bed. No, that would be too pretentious. He turned on the belly; his back and ass facing the door. No way, that looked even more presumptuous.
Will sat up. This is so awkward. He stood up and returned to pacing the room. In the back of it, he noticed a cupboard filled with books. Smiling he went straight to it and crouched down in front of it. He spotted some books he knew. Deciding that Hannibal wouldn't mind him reading them, he took one book and went back to the bed. He started to read from the beginning, but skipped a few pages and read his favourite parts. He knew the book well and he could always lose himself in it.

*Hannibal's POV*

Alana owes Margot a candlelightdinner? Did they bet on Will and him and who kissed whom first? Hannibal chuckled at the idea of it. Wait, or did they?
Then he remembered that actually he hadn't told her the truth; it was his way of looking at the memory, but not the truth. He felt that Will had kissed him first and Will had definitely initiated the kiss, that much was true, but he himself was the one who had closed the short distance between their ready lips.
Still confused by the whole situation Hannibal climbed the stairs.

When he entered the bedroom, his heart skipped a beat. Will was laying on his side, propped on his right elbow, reading. He looked like the greek god Apollo. Young and beautiful. He was so absorbed by the book he hadn't noticed Hannibal yet. That gave the latter time to save this sight in his memory.
After a few moments, the handsome man on the bed looked up, quite surprised to see Hannibal, and said, smiling, "Basil is so gay for Dorian"
Laughing at that comment, Hannibal began to undress. "Yes gay"
As Will noticed Hannibal's intentions, he quickly put the copy of 'the picture of Dorian Gray' on the floor and helped Hannibal out of his clothes.

*Will's POV*

He ripped his shirt and trousers in the act of getting his ex-psychiatrist faster out of his perfect sitting clothes. If Hannibal cared he didn't show it. He was too busy getting rid of the rest of his clothes while trying not to break away from Will.
He pushed Will on the bed and slowly crawled on top of him. Will followed each move of Hannibal's with his eyes. His heart beating became faster and faster. As he felt his hands on his hips Will breathing stopped for a moment. One could think Will would be kind of used to Hannibal's touches by now but still each touch -even just a gentle brush with the hand- brought new sensations through Will's whole body. Made him dizzy, drunk on Hannibal. Who grinned as he saw the effect he had on his handsome boy. Looking up into the deep blue eyes, he began to kiss Will right under the navel. When he heard Will's hitched breaths he smiled and went further down. When he finally reached the waistband of the pale blue boxers, he gripped them with his teeth and pulled them down, freeing Will's throbbing cock. Damn, what the man can do with his teeth.
Hannibal climbed on top of him, cubbed Will's handsome face with his hands and kissed Will full on the lips. Will smiled and just the feeling of Hannibal's big manhood against his own, gave him a boner. Blood pulsing down there, he felt dizzy and high.
Looking into the eyes of the man on top of him didn't make him any less dizzy. The maroon eyes were so dilated, they seemed black but for tiny red sparks reflecting the light. The eyes of a predator watching his prey. And finding that it came to him voluntarily.
Lips parted, Hannibal breathed down on Will, heart full of desire. Tracing Hannibal's broad shoulders with his hands and pulling himself slightly up, Will reached to Hannibal's lips, again. He bit into the pale pink lower lip and sucked hard at it. Feeling the growing erection against his stomach, he made a note for himself: always bite him, this is definitely his thing. Kinda kinky but cute.

Nothing separated them now, and as Will's mouth slowly found his way -still biting- to Hannibal's neck, his hands found theirs to Hannibal's erection. It was a bold move and Will knew Hannibal loved it. For he buried his head in Will's dark curls and moaned right into Will's right ear. Oh, the sound of it; a sweet rumble humming with a little groaning underneath, revealing the predator he was. Will wished he could take in that sound, save it for later, replay it by command.
In a certian way, he was able to replay it by command, moving his hands faster -a tiny bit scratching, a bit squeezing- he coaxed the sound out of Hannibal, again and again. "This sound wasn't for you or from you. It was from me. My sound", Will whispered, not sure whether Hannibal understood what he'd said.

Suddenly, Hannibal jerked Will's hands and pinned them both over his head with his right hand. With his left one he brushed over Will's chest to his abdomen and further down. He kissed Will quickly and grinned dangerously, "my turn."
His voice was so heavy and hoarse, Will couldn't contain himself and whimpered. Damn, he loved every single detail about this man. Especially, the way his fingers explored his behind right now. Gently, he found out the spots where Will moaned in pleasure and the ones where Will gasped in pain. Which earned him showers of kisses by Hannibal to sooth him. So in a way, that wasn't so bad either.
Hannibal's artistic fingers found a very sensitive spot and looking straight into the blue eyes, Hannibal saw them dilate; the ocean went from sunny day to dark night. Will gasped and Hannibal stifled his scream by kissing him.

"This is gonna hurt" Hannibal whispered softly, before he entered Will. And damn, it did hurt. It was the first time Will had sex with a guy. Unbeknown to him, he was the first man Hannibal slept with, too. But nevertheless, Hannibal was much more experienced and Will wouldn't guess that Dr. Lecter hadn't done this before.
At first, it tore him apart. But that pain turned into something different. It still ached but somehow he began to like it. And as Hannibal's rhythm and his own adjusted, he let out a deep moan. A breath he had hold and now could let go. Lying beneath Hannibal, feeling his warmth, his rhythm, his heartbeat, Will felt complete.
When Hannibal came, he bit hard down into Will's neck; hard enough to taste blood. Will groaned and kissed Hannibal, tasting his own blood.
Strangely turned on by this, he urged Hannibal to thrust faster -even though he already was exhausted-. Causing Will to come too.
Exhausted and panting Hannibal rolled over and lied on his back. His breathing slowed down, rasping and loud. Its sound mingled with Will's own noisy gasps for air. But despite his exhaustion, he smiled to himself and cuddled next to his ex-psychiatrist. His head on Hannibal's chest, their legs entwined. The older man put his arms around Will's waist.

"Well, it literally was my pleasure that you stayed" Hannibal whispered between breaths. Will first chuckled, then broke into real laughter. Into which Hannibal joined. Naked and laughing, they lied next to each other. Holding each other.

*Hannibal's POV*

Nothing existed but Will. This moment was real, this time and this place. It would never come back, not the exact moment. But Hannibal didn't care. He had Will and nothing else mattered. Will...
All his life he wore his well tailored person suite, but with Will he didn't need it. He could -naked and unprotected- be with Will. He could be himself.
Hannibal leaned forward and softly kissed Will on the forhead. His blue eyes looked up to find the maroon ones. He looked happy and at ease. "Hungry?"
"Starving" Will's voice sounded hoarse. Hannibal loved it.
"I'll take a shower and afterwards make breakfast; you can shower while I prepare breakfast"
But Will shook his head, "and miss watching you prepare food? Not in a thousand years. We can share the shower or I take one after breakfast" he winked at Hannibal. Who pulled Will out of bed to the bathroom.