Chapter Three

Sorry the last two chapters were extremely short... it seems like I write a ton but when I upload its ony like two pages...  Ohhh welllll :)   Here is chapter fweeeeee XD

Chapter Three

For the first time in my life, I slept perfectly.  I was wrapped in Austen's arms the entire time, and it was amazing.  I jst coundn't stop thinking about what he had said in my dream... He said he loved me...  I wished that the dream was real...   I slowly opened my eyes only to come face to...err...chest with Austen.  I looked up at him and saw that he was still fast asleep.  I pulled myself away from his strong grasp and stood up, ready to leave the room, but something stopped me.  I took another look at Austen's innocent, sleeping face and sighed.  He was just so... perfect.  I crouched down to his level and placed a soft kiss on his cheek, even though I wished it was his lips. I unwillingly left Austen and went upstairs to make us breakfast.

  "Good morning Zeek!  How are you feeling?"  My mom questioned me as soon as she saw me.

  "I'm fine Mom."

  "You sure?  You looked pretty upset when you came home yesterday."  She gave me a skeptic look.

  "I'm sure Mother.  I was just having a bad day.  Don't worry about me."  She just sighed and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

  "Okay, well I have to go to work now, so I will see you tonight.  I love you Muffin."  I scrunched my nose at the terrible nickname.

  "Don't call me that anymore.  I'm gonna be eighteen in like a month."

  "I know baby, I just cant believe you're growing up so fast!  I remember when I had to buy special shampoo for your teddy bear."

  "Okay Mom, why don't you go before you start sobbing everywhere."  She smacked my arm.

  "Oh shush.  Bye Zeek."  I waved goodbye and waited for her to pull completely out of the driveway before I started breakfast.  I remembered that Austen liked peanut butter pancakes, so I made them and poured us both a glass of orange juice.

  "You made breakfast?"  I heard Austen behind me.

  "Yeah, peanut butter pancakes."

  "My favorite.  Thanks!"  I handed him a plate of pancakes and a his glass of orange juice and sat next to him at the table.  "Oh my goshhh... I love you."  My eyes bulged when he said that, then I realized he was talking to the pancakes.

  "So, what do you want to do today?"  I asked trying to change the subject.

  "Naomi texted me this morning, asking if we wanted to go to the mall.  We could go with them."

  "Sounds fun."  When we were done eating, we quickly got ready to leave and drove to the mall to meet Naomi and Felicity. 

  "Hey!!!  I need help looking for a dress.  Zeek, come with me, Austen you go with Felicity."  Naomi pulled me away as soon as she saw us walk through the door.

  "Naomi, slow down!"

  "Sorry Zeek, I just wanted to talk to you."  She slowed down and walked at my side.

  "About what?"  I asked even thugh I was pretty sure I already knew.

  "How long have you been in love with Austen?"  She teasingly elbowed my side.

  "Since the first time I saw him."

  "So, have you always been attracted to guys, or was he the first one?"