Chapter Eleven

Sorry bout that last chapter... Don't worry, things will get cleared up again soon :D   Enjoyyyyy XD

Chapter Eleven

  I was sitting in my bed, watching Spongebob when my phone rang.  It had been almost a week since I was released from the hospital.  Other than the fact that I sometimes got random migraines that last about a minute or so, I was perfectly fine.

  "Hello?"

  "Zeek!  Hey, it's Weston!"  I smiled. I hadn't talked to Weston since our date, but he did say he wanted to be friends...

  "Hey Weston, what's up?"

  "Well... I kinda have a favor to ask?"

  "What is it?"  He sounded kinda nervous...

  "Well... There's this guy I like... like really like... but I'm not even sure if he's into guys... I was wondering if you could meet him, and we could act like a fake couple or something to see if he gets jealous?"  I thought it over for a second.

  "Sure.  When?"

  "I can pick you up in an hour?"

  "Sounds good!"  We hung up and I shut off my tv.

  "Mom, I'm going out soon!"  I yelled up the stairs. 

  "Don't forget your pills!"  I fixed my messy hair and shoved my small bottle of pain pills into the pocket of my leather jacket.  This was going to be one interesting day...

***

  "So, tell me about this guy..."  I was sitting in Weston's car, and we were going to the bowling alley, because apparently that's where the guy works.

  "His name is Shane... He's kind of a bad boy...  He rides a motorcycle, and he's got muscles that make me dizzy... But he also has a sweet side... He looks all tough, but the other day I saw him volunteering at the animal shelter.  He also helps his aunt with a daycare for kids with autism... He's different from other guys... He doesn't care about things that don't matter, but he's so sweet..."

  "Sounds like you fell hard."  I raised a brow at him, smirking when he blushed.

  "Whatever... What about you and your friend Austen?"  My smile faltered a bit.

  "Well... We were at a party the other night, and we were playing truth or dare... I was told to tell everyone something that nobody knew about me... And of course, because I was slightly buzzed and the lack of secrets I had... I told everyone I was gay, then ran off.  Apparently I slipped and smacked my head and was knocked out, so I don't remember anything else... Although I did have an odd dream..."

  "What was the dream?"

  "Well, it was after I ran off.  Austen called me and asked where I was and then came looking for me.  When he found me, I could've sworn he was gonna hate me... But he kissed me and told me he loved me... Then I woke up in the hospital."  He thought silently for a moment.

  "Are you sure it was a dream?  Maybe that was just the last thing you remember before hitting your head."  Hope bubbled in my chest, but sunk back down quickly.

  "He didn't act any different though.  After I woke up, it was as if nothing happened.  He didn't even bring up the fact that I came out to him."

  "Maybe he thought you didn't remember.  Or that you didn't like him in the first place."  I didn't have time to respond, because we were in the parking lot of a bowling alley, and Weston was climbing out of the car.  "That's Shane's bike."  He pointed across the lot to a shiny black motorcycle.  "You'll love him, trust me."  I followed him into the building and watched as his face lit up when he spotted who I guessed was Shane.