Running Out of Time

Hey there my beautiful babies ❤️.

I'm here to let you know that I have started (yes, another) boyxboy. It is titled Running out of Time and I have a few chapters put up. Please go check it out? I'm really proud of it so far. ❤️ Here's a little sneak peak :)
******
Gilberto Mendoza (Gill) is a quiet kid. He doesn't have many friends, due to him being gay in a town full of homophobes. He feels like he doesn't belong anywhere. He's adopted, and unwanted by his own mother. He lives with his father, who supports them as much as he can. But Gill's father loses his job, forcing the two to move across the country. Will this new, and strangely secretive town be the same as before? Or will this be Gill's fresh start?
×××××××××
Tobias Greene is all set to be the next alpha of the Crimson Lake Pack. The only thing missing? His mate. And the worst part? He's running out of time to find them. Tobias is willing to do anything, and go anywhere in search of his true love, when all of a sudden, a shy ginger boy and his father move into town, catching his attention instantly. But...same sex mates were unheard of..
********
So yeah, go give it some love, pretty pretty please?
Love you! -Ash