Chapter Thirteen

This is now the THIRD time I have written this chapter... I had it amazing the first time, and my computer shut off before I had a chance to save it, I thought I did a pretty good job at capturing the same awesomeness the second time... So if this sucks, I'm sorry because It was great the first time, and it's not like I had the whole thing memorized...  Anywhoo  here you go :)

Chapter Thirteen- Zeek's POV (Right when Austen leaves)

I sighed and watched as Austen left the room and shut the door, leaving Naomi to "talk to me."

  "Zeek."

  "Naomi."

  "Weston said you left him suddenly last night."  Of course he did...

  "Yes, what about it?" 

  "He said you were upset.  Will you please talk to me Zeek?"  I sighed.

  "I'm sick of playing Cupid for everyone!  I help everyone get with the people they love, and I'm all alone!  I helped you and Jack, Weston and Shane, and now Zeek wants me to help him with some girl he says he's in love with."

  "Did Austen say who the girl was?"

  "No."

  "Did he even say it was a girl?"  What was she getting at?

  "No..."

  "What exactly did he say?"

  "He said he's in love with someone, but he's scared to tell them because he doesn't want to ruin their friendship."  She facepalmed herself.

  "Zeek, can't you see he's talking about you???"

  "He has a lot of friends.  It could be you, Felicity or anyone in cross country.  What if he is gay?  What if he likes one of his football friends?  I can't handle it!  I can't do this Naomi!  I know it would be hard ton see him with a girl, but knowing he's gay or bi and he's STILL taken, would kill me!  Maybe I should just tell him I can't be friends with him.  He deserves better tha-"  She shoved a pillow into my face to shut me up.

  "You need to tell him."

  "No."

  "Zeek!  You promised you would tell Austen when I told Jack.  You need to tell him!"

  "I can't!"

   "What about that dream?  Don't you want it to be real?  What if it was real?"

  "You sound like Weston."  I snorted.

  "What did Weston say?"

  "He said that the kiss and Austen saying he loved me was probably the last thing I remembered before I fell, and that Austen didn't say anything because he thinks I don't remember." 

  "See!  What if Weston is right?"

  "And what if he's wrong?"  I stood up to leave, but she stopped me.

    "Do you love Austen?"  Of course I did...

  "Yes."  

  "How much do you love him?"

  "A lot."

  "Do you want to be with him?"

  "Of course I do." 

  "And how is that supposed to happen when he doesn't even know you love him?  Zeek, I know how you feel.  I went through that with Jack too, but trust me.  It is worth it."