Chapter Twenty

Hi there :)   I'm at da liiiberrrryyyy  :3   Tehehe  sooo... sorry bout the little cliff hanger I put at the end of chapter 19...  I think I'm gonna change this tho... Have that chapter 19 a  and this be chapter 19 b cuz they go together... or shoul I make it just chapter 20 so it looks like I wrote more?  ohh wellssss... But thanks for reading and enjoy :)

Chapter Twenty- Naomi's POV

  There was an uncomfortable silence as I gripped Jack's hand, waiting for our parents to react.  They still looked frozen in shock.

  "I'm not breaking up with her, but if you guys don't feel comfortable with us living together, then I can find an apartment somewhere... I am almost nineteen..."  Jack told them. 

  "Do you guys really love each other?" 

  "Yes.  We do."  I finally spoke up.

  "Well I trust you.  I can see you both really care about each other.  But you have one chance, you hear me?"  My mother warned.

  "Yes!  Oh my gosh, thank you so much!"  I jumped up and gave them both a hug, dragging Jack up to my room.

  "Door open!!!"  I heard my step dad yell.  I just laughed and pulled Jack in for a kiss, content with the thought that everything turned out perfect.

Zeek's POV

  "Zeeky, we're here."  I felt someone shaking me awake.  I opened my eyes to see a pair of shimmering blue eyes gazing in to mine.

  "Where's here?"  Austen smiled and kissed me softly.

  "Just come on."  He gave me one more kiss and climbed out of the car, rushing to my side so he could open the door.

  "You're cute."  I chuckled and kissed his cheek, wondering where we were.  I knew we were in a forest... That looked vaguely familiar... But I coulldn't put my finger on it.

  "Okay.  We have to walk for a bit, but I have to put a blind fold on you.  I immediately started pouting again. "I'll carry you so you won't trip."  I smiled and let him tie a green bandana around my eyes.

  "Carry me my prince!!!"  I jumped into his arms, feeling his arms wrap around me tightly around me.

  "You're the cute one now."  I reached my head up and let his lips find mine in a sweet kiss.

  "I love you."  I smiled.

  "Love you too Zeekyboo."  I chuckled and kissed his chin, settling myself in his arms.  He carried me for a few minutes before setting me down lightly.

  "Can I take this off now?"

  "Not yet."  He kissed my nose lightly.  "Okay, now you can."  I rolled my eyes and pulled at the knot behind my head, letting the fabric slip away from my face.

CLIFF HANGAAAA    Sowwy :/  Oh welllllll    BYEEE