Chapter Five

The ending of that last chapter was so cute!!!!!!  HEHEHEHEHEHEHE   Aren't Austen and Zeek so freaking adorableeee XD   Pshhhh  herreee ya gooo....  Got some more Austen POV in here ;) <3

Chapter Five- Austen's POV

I woke up with something heavy on my chest.  I slowly opened my eyes, and couldn't help but smile.  Zeek was sleeping like an angel, his head on my chest and my arms wrapped around his skinny body.

  "Good morning Angel."  I kissed the top of his head and slipped out of the bed careful not to wake him.  I was gay for my best friend... It started not too long ago actually...  That was when I statred noticing how depressed he would get.  I was obviously worried about him, but it went deeper than that.  Whenever I saw that sad look on his face, it felt like my own heart was breaking, and everytime he smiled, it made my heart burst.

  "Well good morning Austen!"  Naomi was sitting at the counter eating a bowl of cereal, grinning like a hyena.

  "Morning Naomi."  I turned around to get some breakfast, but felt her eyes on me again.  I turned around, and sure enough, she was looking at me with a knowing look on her face.  "What?"

  "Ohhhh nothing..."  I was about to question her again, but Zeek came in the room.

  "Morning Sleeping Beauty!"  Naomi gave him a hug and handed him a muffin.

  "How come you didn't give me a muffin?"  I glared at her.

  "Cuz I only had one extra."  I rolled my eyes and mumbled a good morning to Zeek. 

  "Morning Austen..." He smiled widely, making my heart flutter in my chest. 

  "So, Austen.  The party starts at six, so I'll be here at like 4:30 to help you get ready.  Kay?"

  "Why do I need to get ready so early?"  I took care of my dishes and left the room, leaving them to talk.  That was when my phone rang.

  "Hello?"  I was stupid and ignored the name on the screen...

  "Baby?  Hey!  I just wanted to say I was sorry about what I said last night, and I forgive you for walking away."

  "You forgive me for walking away?"  I laughed at Kylee.

  "Yes, I know you were probably stressed and maybe a little tipsy, so you didn't mean to walk away from me."  I rolled my eyes.

  "Kylee, I was completely sober when I walked away from you last night, and I don't regret doing it.  Honestly, I think it was the best decision I have ever made.  I don't even know why I liked you in the first place."  Easy, I needed a cover girlfriend so Zeek wouldn't find out I liked him...  Well, it didn't start out like that...  I went out with Kylee for relief...  It was when I first developed feelings for Zeek, and I was scared, so I asked Kylee out the next day.

  "Fine, we're done!"  With that she hung up the phone, but not without calling me some very interesting names.

  "You okay?"  I heard a soft voice behind me.  I turned around and saw Zeek with a curious look on his face.

  "Yeah, I'm fine.  Just annoyed by Kylee.  She wanted to get back together, but then she made the breakup sound ike it was my fault."

  "I'm sorry.  She's not worth you getting stressed though."  I gave him an odd look. "You deserve someone who will stay by your side no matter what, and who loves you for you, not your popularity status, or whether or not they ike who you hang out with.  They should be just as sweet and caring as you are."  I smiled at him, because he made me speechless.  All those things, I wanted him to be the one to do them...