Chapter Seven

Isn't Weston sweet!  But what about Austen???   Which team are you guys on?  Team Austen or Team Weston???  hehehe

Chapter Seven

 The rest of the week went by quickly, but it didn't really help with my situation with Austen.  For some reason, the fact that Austen was available and I still couldn't have him, hurt even more than knowing he was with someone.  The weird thing is, I felt guilty for going on a date with Weston...  

  "Zeek, your friend is here!"  My mom yelled from downstairs.  I took a deep breath and made my way down the stairs.

  "Hey Zeek!"  I smiled at Weston and waved to my mother as we walked out the door.

  "You look cute today."  Weston said when we climbed into his car, making me blush.

  "Thanks, you too.  So, where are we going?"  

  "It's a surprise."  I rolled my eyes.

  "Of course it is."  He laughed and took my hand.

  "I promise, you'll love it."  I smiled and gazed out the window, trying to figure out where we were going.

  "Are we almost there?"

  "Almost."  To pass the time, I turned up the music, stopping at my favorite station.  "Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel, like your less than perfect!"  I couldn't help but laugh at Weston.  "What, you don't like my singing?"  I shook my head.

  "You sound like you're dying."  He made a fake gasping sound.

  "Well then, maybe I should go take you back home..."

  "No!  I was kidding."  He smiled and squeezed my hand.

  "We're here."  

  "The zoo?  It's night, isn't it closed?"

  "Yes, but my cousin owns it, so I asked if I could take someone special here."

  "I'm special?" 

  "Very."  He climbed out of the car and opened my door for me.  He pulled me by the hand toward the entrance.  "Laken!"  Weston let go of my hand for a second and gave his cousin a hug, but pulled me back to his side, wrapping an arm around my waist.  "Zeek, this is my cousin Laken.  Laken, this is Zeek, my date.  Isn't he cute?"  I blushed and hid my face in Weston's shoulder.

  "You two do look good together.  Have fun guys."  Weston waved to Laken and pulled me along.

  "Why do you have to make me blush all the time!"  He laughed and crouched down in front of me.

  "Climb on my back."  I raised a brow. "Trust me, come on."  I rolled my eyes and climbed on his back, keeping a tight grip around his neck.

  "You better not drop me."  I warned into his ear.

  "I won't.  Where do you want to go first?"

  "Wolves!"  I stated enthusiastically. "And you never answered my question.  Why do you make me blush so much?"

  "Because your blush brings out your eyes.  You realy have no idea how adorable you really are, do you?"

  "I'm not that adorable..."

  "Hai ragione. Sei più che adorabile ... Sei mozzafiato."

  "I don't speak Italian..."  I whined.

  "I know.  That's why I said it in Italian."

  "Where'd you learn Italian anyways?"

  "My mom was born there, and I lived there for a few years with her, until she passed away."  Of course.. I had to make him bring up his mom...

  "I'm sorry..."

  "It's okay, it was a long time ago."

  "Will you tell me what you said?  Oh, and what you said last time too."

  "It was nothing Zeek.  Here's the wolves."  They were amazing...

  "Whoa, I love wolves...  Thank you so much for taking me here, although I have no idea why you wanted to take me out in the first place..."  Weston immediately let go of me, causing me to stumble, but I landed on my feet.  "Why'd you put me down?"  He ignored my question and grabbed my face in his hands... Was he gonna kiss me?   Did I want him to kiss me?

  "Zeek, you're amazing.  Earlier, when I was talking in Italian, I said that you were more than adorable... You're breathtaking.  You have a smile that lights up a whole room, and gives me butterflies, and even though we just met, I'm finding myself getting addicted to your smile.  You're eyes have an odd sparkle to them whenever you laugh, which makes my heart beat fast.  You probably think this date is just for helping you get over Austen, which is partially true, but not completely.  I really like you Zeek, and Austen is a very lucky guy."  My eyes were watering... and of course my face was beating red...  "Zeek, will you please be my boyfriend?"  My mind spun in circles... I felt... guilty for some reason...  I thought about it fr a second...  Weston was an amazing guy, and he liked me...  I could see myself liking him in return...

  "I'd love to."  He smiled and pulled me into a tight bear hug, picking me up and spinning me in circles.

  "Voglio baciarti adesso."

  "As attractive as you're Italian skills are, I can't understand you."

  "I said I want to kiss you... Can I?"  Unable to speak, I nodded my head.  Still holding my face in his hands, Weston pulled me closer, and softly placed his warm lips on mine.

To be continued :P  Hehehehehehehehehe I'm evilllllll XD