Chapter Eight

Don't worry, there will be some Austen in this chapter...  XD   love triangleeee <3

Chapter Eight

Weston's lips were soft and gentle against mine... and that's it... that's all I felt... no spark, no butterflies... just lips.  I coud tell Weston was enjoying it by the way he was gripping my waist, so I just kissed him back and waited for him to pull away.  I know... Not nice.. But I just didn't feel anything!

  "Please tell me you felt something?"  Weston begged me.  

  "Um... well..."  He sighed and nodded his head.

  "It's okay, I didn't feel anything either.  I really wanted this to work to."  I gave him a weak smile and pecked him on the cheek.

  "Me too."

  "Is this gonna be awkward now?"  He looked at the ground sheepishly.

  "Only if you make it awkward."  He smiled and held out his hand.

  "Friends then?"  I shook his hand, and held it instead of letting go.

  "That was the shortest relationship I've ever been it... Wait.. that was the only relationship I've ever been in."

  "You've never been in a relationship?"  He acted surprised.

  "No, why is that so surprising?"

  "Cuz, you're almost eighteen, you're really sweet and honestly extremely attractive."

  "Stop making me blush!"  I pouted at him and looked away.

  "Are you mad at me Zeek?"  I nodded my head.

  "You look like an angry kitten."  He kissed my cheek and pulled me along.  I actually liked how this date turned out.  I had a friend that understood me.

*** The Next Morning XD***

  "ZEEEEEEEEK!  ZEEEEEEEEEEK!  ZEEEEEEEEEEK!"  I sleepily smacked the person next to me.

  "WHATTTT?"  I heard a groan and I opened my eyes.  It was Naomi.

  "We're going to a party tonight.  Bring Austen with you.  I will be here at seven."  She walked away after that.  I sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking at the clock.  I still had five hours... Wait, I slept until two?  Weston and I were out until three this morning...

  "Morning, Sleeping Beauty!"  Austen was sitting on the couch watching Ghostbusters.

  "It's afternoon."

  "I know.  Come here, I missed you last night.  Your mom said you were with a friend?"

  "Yeah.  I got home later than planned."  I sat next to him on the couch.  "Naomi wants us to go to a party."

  "She told me.  What time?"  

  "She'll be here at seven."  He picked up the remote and started to flip through the channels.

  "HOLY MOTHER OF LLAMAS!  WHAT WAS THAT???" I nearly jumped into Austen's lap at the sight of what appeared to be a mangled doll face on the screen.  I hid my eyes in Austen's shirt and felt his body shake as he laughed.

  "Zeek, that was a commercial for Barbies."  He wrapped his arms around me anyway, which was very nice, and I instantly calmed down, just like every other time.

Okay, I have no clue if that was a good chapter or not... Lemmie know?  Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and message me if you want, I will get back asap XD  Thanks for reading <3