Chapter Twenty One

Hey guys :)  First of all, thank you so very much!  8,000 READS!! Thank you so much!  You are truly amazing!  Okay dokay... c:  Here ya go my lovlies :D

Chapter Twenty One - Zeek's POV

  "You remembered?"  I asked Austen.

  "Of course I did."  When Austen and I were younger, our dads built us a gigantic tree house in the middle of the woods, away from any form of civilization.  We spent hours after hours there.  We would talk about everything... I remember one night in particular, Austen's parents were fighting.  He ran from his house, and I followed him.  We spent the night in our little tree house, all by ourselves.  I held him as he cried and he slept right by my side. 

  I turned to Austen and hugged him tightly.

  "I love you." I whispered into his ear.  He smiled and kissed my forehead lovingly.

  "Come on then babe, I have a lot planned."

  I followed Austen up into the tree house, and smiled at the sight.  Everything was just as I remembered it to be.  Multiple bean bag chairs in the corner, a large fold-up table, and my favorite, the hundreds of carvings on the wall.  There was random words that had some deeper meaning to them... like 'checkers' for example? From when we first met.

  I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and I giggled.

  "We gotta add to it now babe."  I gave him a curious look.  He just grabbed my hand and took out his pocket knife, pulling me to the wall.  He put the knife in my hand, but kept his there so we were holding it together and started to carve. It said:  'Zeeky + Aussie forever and ever <3' with a big heart around it.  I smiled and lifted my head to kiss my boyfriend's soft lips.

  "I love you, Aussie." He kissed my nose and rubbed it against his.

  "I love you too." 

Naomi's POV

  Jack was moving out today...  He got an apartment a few minutes away... Our parents accepted us, but it was all just too..awkward.  They would always stare at us when we held hands or even if he just kissed my cheek, so he got a place of his own where  could visit him as often as I wanted, and eventually when I graduated at the end of the year, move in with him.  Today was his last day here and I had to be honest.. I missed him already.  I would see him in two days on Christmas (A/N. I totally forgot what day it was in this story cuz I haven't written in forever... so its two days before Christmas...kay?)  Today we were spending the entire day together at his new apartment.  I had to be home at midnight. 

  "Babe, you ready to go?" I smiled at Jack and nodded, taking his hand and followed him outside to his shiny black car.  I kissed his cheek when he held the door open and climbed in.

***

  "Here it is... whaddya think?"  The apartment was actually bigger than I expected it to be.  There was a small hallway that led to the living room, furniture already set up, and the roomy kitchen in the corner.  There was a balcony too!  There were two bedrooms.  The master bedroom, which would be his and mine too when I stayed over, and another he said he was probably going to use for storage.

   "Its nice." I smiled.

  "Good cuz you'll be living here eventually too." I blushed and smiled, kissing him on the lips. "You wanna order some food and watch a movie?" I nodded and he pulled out his cell phone, calling a Chinese place nearby, ordering our food.  It came about 20 minutes later and he went to pay while I picked a movie.  We ended up watching Warm Bodies, even though I wasn't really paying attention.  I was studying Jack.  He was so perfect.  His strong jawline, his teasing amber eyes and his sweet lips...

  "Why are you staring at me?" He questioned.

  "You're so beautiful."  I whispered lifting my hand to cup his cheek.  I kissed him passionately, moving my lips over his.  He kissed right back, pulling me by the waist.  I was getting breathless.  He pulled away suddenly and kissed my cheek moving up to my ear and nibbling it softly making me gasp.  He chuckled and I shivered at the feeling of his warm breath caressing my neck.  He soon began peppering tiny kisses all over my neck, making me giggle and thread my fingers through his golden hair. 

  "Naomi. I love you." He whispered breathlessly.  I giggled even more as he lifted me up and stood with me in his arms, carrying me away to the bedroom.

Oooh ;) CUTE COUPLE CHAPPIE ALERT :D.

Gosh I hate being single...

oh wellllll

enjoy my lovlies :)

oh!  This story has almost 10,000 reads!  I so wasn't expecting!!! Thank you guys so so sooooo much! You have no idea how much it means to me..

if you're reading this try to use the word 'Noodles' in a comment! 

follow/vote/comment and check out my other stuff... byeee <3

~Ash