Chapter Sixteen

Hey everyone :)  Newwww chapterrrr :D  I will be starting a new story soon called Ellie & Ollie, so watch out for that.  It is not a boyxboy, but I do plan on making a sequel or spinoff to this when I am finished.  Please enjoy :D  Oh, and due to lac of voting for who should play Austen, I have chosen, and it is.......Jeremy Shada XD  <3  David Lambert will either play another character in this story or maybe in Ellie & Ollie... Anywhooo enjoy <3

Chapter Sixteen- Austen's POV

I sat on my bed and nervously tapped my foot on the ground.  Tonight was the night... I was going to tell my family I was gay and in love with Zeek...  I just had to wait for Zeek to get here...

  "Austen, are you okay Honey?"  My mom came in my room.

  "Yeah, I'm just waiting for Zeek."

  "Honey, you spent almost all week with him, can't we have a family night?"  She sounded angry.

  "Well... I kinda have something to tell you guys, and I wanted him to be here when I did."

  "What is it honey?  You look scared."

  "I'm fine.  I'll tell all of you when Zeek gets here."  Which wasn't long.  Zeek came walking in my room and took one look at my face and rushed to my side.  My mom rolled her eyes and left the room.

  "Austen, what's wrong?"  He sat on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck.

  "I'm just scared is all."

  "About what?"

  "Coming out.  My parents already don't care for me anyways, and what if they hate me and kick me out?"

  "If they kick you out you can come stay with me.  I turn eighteen in a few days anyways.  We can save up money and find an apartment together."  I smiled and hugged him tightly.

  "I love you."

  "I love you too."  I kissed his lips softly and sighed.

  "I guess it's time then."  Zeek stood up and grabbed my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. 

  "Mom, dad, Beverly... Can you please come here?"  I yelled when we reached the living room.

  "What's up Honey?"  Everyone except Emma came in the room and took a seat on the couch.

  "Well... I just wanted to say... I'm in love..."  I secretly eyed Zeek and he smiled.

  "That's wonderful Honey!  When do we get to meet her?"  My mom looked excited.

  "Well...um... you've already met them..."

  "Well who is it, Son?"  My dad asked.  Here goes nothing...

  "It's Zeek.  I'm gay and I'm in love with Zeek, and he loves me too and he's my boyfriend."

Luke's POV

Flashback

 "Lukey, honey.  Promise me you'll stay strong for your daddy, and take care of your sister."  I held on to Mommy's hand and wiped my tears away.

  "I pwomise Mommy.  Please don't go to sleep yet though!  I love you Mommy!"  

  "I love you too Lukey."  I watched as my mommy closed her eyes and took her last breath as he hand fell from mine.

  "Mommy!  No, Mommy!  Wake up!"  I was screaming and shaking her.  She couldn't leave me!!! She just couldn't...  Men I didn't know had to pull me out of her room.  She was gone.  My mommy was gone.  And my Daddy didn't even care.