Chapter Twenty Three

WOAH... You guys apparently really like this story... It gained over 300 reads since I updated on Friday!!!  Seriously, you guys are amazing!!!  Okydoky... Enough boringness.  You'll prolly like this little chappie ;)  I hope you do anyway...

Chapter Twenty Three

 Naomi and I were at the mall for almost three hours before we finally found something...  It was my idea actually...  We bought a photo album.  Now, I know what you're thinking, but hear me out.  Austen and I were best friends, almost brothers before...  We were, and still are inseparable.  I thought it would be nice to have something to look at where we can see how our relationship has changed over time.  I planned on gathering pictures from the younger years and including them in the album, and eventually we could put in recent pictures... I even got the front engraved.  It read: 'You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me. Merry Christmas Aussie, love Zeeky.'  Naomi told me what to write... Well she said write something cheesy and sweet that would make a fangirl burst into happy tears.  Apparently that was good?  I read the saying over the internet a long time ago and I guess it stuck in my head...

  We didn't speak about Naomi's situation for the rest of our trip, but I had noticed how she kept casting a frightened look toward the maternity clothing store.  I had changed our route completely by then.

  "Abort!  Mission abort!!!" Naomi whispered, gesturing toward a familiar looking pair across the store we currently were in.

  "Is that Austen?"  Sure enough, my boyfriend stood there looking at dvds. 

  "Jack is there too... Do you think they're shopping for us?" I shrugged at her response.

  "I don't know... But we can't spy on them."  Noami suddenly got an evil look on her face... "No.  Whatever it is you are planning, I'm not doing it."

  "Come on!  I just want to scare them!  It'll be funny."  I thought about it for a moment, then put an equally terrifying grin on my face.

  "Let's do it."  I put Austen's present in Naomi's humongous purse (seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if she had her entire television in there...) We crouched behind a large display a few feet from them.  I stealthily crawled past a couple shelves until I was directly behind the one closest to Austen.  I winked at Naomi who was behind the one next to me, which was closest to Jack. I counted to three in my head and jumped out of my hiding spot, and right onto Austen's back.

  "ZEEKY ATTACK!" I shouted, getting multiple glares from other people around us.  OH WELL.

  "Hey babe."  Austen greeted calmly, catching me in a piggy back position.

  "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED!" I pouted.  He chuckled and set me down, turning to face me. He gave me a hug and kissed my nose, but I still managed to keep the pout on my face.

  "We saw you guys crawling across the floor."  He laughed.  "You may not be the sneakiest ninja, but you are the cutest."  He kissed my lips softly, making my pout completely disappear.  "Jack and I were shopping for you and Naomi.  I take it you two were doing the same for us?"  I nodded.

  "What did you get me??? Where's my present???" 

  "It's already in the car.  And I am not telling you.  You'll see tomorrow anyway." 

  "You're lucky I love you."  I grumbled.  He chuckled.

  "I think the same thing every day.  I love you too."  He kissed me again, and wrapped me in his arms, resting his chin on my head.  "So now that we're all together, do you want to see a movie or something?"  He asked Jack and Naomi, who I couldn't see. My face was buried in his neck, and I caught myself secretly sniffing his amazing scent.

  "Can we get food first?"  Naomi whined.

  "Sure."  We ordered soft pretzels and slushies at Aauntie Anne's.

  "Should I get lemonade or blue raspberry?"  I asked Austen.

  "Blue raspberry.  I got cherry, so we can make purple if you want."  He winked, making me blush.  I elbowed him softly and laughed, but ordered blue raspberry anyway.  The four of us decided to split up and make the rest of the day like a date, so when we were finished eating, Austen and I walked hand in hand to the movie theater.   "Two for Frozen." He said politely to the woman behind the glass.  He gave her a few bills and collected the tickets she printed off.  Austen let me order the popcorn, and cringed when he saw me smother it in butter and seasonings at the counter.

  "What...It's good..." I whined, shoving a handful into my mouth. He rolled his eyes and kissed my buttery lips.

  "I'm sure it is."  He laughed.  We slowly made our way to the theater and took our seats near the back.  He held my hand the entire time.  About half way through the movie, I had rested my head on his shoulder and I smiled brightly when I felt him kiss the top of my head.  The movie was amazing...Or maybe it's just because I was with Austen the entire time...

  Jack had to go to work, so Austen and I took a ride from Naomi.  The seatbelts were still cut, so I sat on my boyfriend's lap.  He kept his arms around me tightly and kept kissing the back of my neck, making me let out embarrassing giggles.  Naomi stopped for gas, leaving us alone in the car for a bit.  

  "You know the last time we were in this position, you sang to me."  He whispered.  I adjusted myself so I was facing Austen.

  "You know, I'm pretty sure Naomi cut these seatbelts herself to make me sit on your lap."  He laughed and nodded in agreement.

  "Yeah, I thought that too.  I thought she didn't have a niece, but I didn't say anything in case she did and I just forgot..."  He began running his fingers softly down my sides.  "Will you sing to me?"  I bit my lip.

  "What do you want me to sing?"

  "Anything."  He kissed my shoulder as I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to start singing.

  "Stay for tonight,if you want to I can show you what my dreams are made of,  as I'm dreaming of your face. I've been away for a long time such a long time and I miss you there I can't imagine being anywhere else… I can't imagine being anywhere else but here.  How the hell did you ever pick me?  Honestly, I could sing you a song but I don't think words can express your beauty. It's singing to me. How the hell did we end up like this? You bring out the beast in me.  I fell in love from the moment we kissed.  Since then we've been history. " He smiled and began to hum along. "They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. Please stay as long as you need.Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave... Please stay forever with me." I stopped singing...Well I had to because there were suddenly heavenly soft lips covering mine.

"I love you Zeeky. Forever and always."