Chapter Twenty Six

Soooooo.  hey there person! It's been forever and a day since I've updated this story... Sorry!  I've been kinda sorta busy with life and stuff... So yeah.  Here's chapter 26!  Again, sorry it took so long... Thank you to all of you who have stuck by me the whole time though!  You all deserve like a million hugs or something xD Also, whaddya think of the new cover?? 
I have some SUPER AWESOME EXCITING NEWS. But I'll wait until the end of this chapter to share. You've waited for this long enough *sighs*  Hehe  I think you'll like this one ;)  I'll explain the song and picture at the end :)

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END.  PRETTY PLEASE.  I'LL GIVE YOU A VIRTUAL BACK MASSAGE.

Chapter Twenty Six- Zeek's POV

   The next few days practically flew by, and before we knew it, Naomi, Austen and I were on our way to Gabe's house on New Year's Eve.

  "You look wonderful by the way."  Austen whispered, kissing my cheek lightly.  

  "Thanks, Love."  I giggled and pressed my lips to his.

  "Ew. Gay people."   Naomi teased from the front seat.

  "Ew, straight people."  I teased back, pointing at her hand, which was resting on Jack's thigh as he drove.  Jack just rolled his eyes and chuckled.

  "Baaaabee are we almost there?"  Naomi whined to Jack.

  "We are there."  He answered, pulling over and parking the car.  There were quite a few cars parked in the street, in the yard and the driveway.  There were definitely a lot of people there.

  "Will you carry me?"  I asked Austen when we got out of the car.  He just laughed and crouched down so I could jump on his back.  

  Gabe's house was pretty big.  There were two floors and a two car garage, and from what I could tell, a swimming pool in the back yard, though it was too cold to actually go swimming.  The party looked quite calm compared to what I though it would be like.  Gabe's parents made him promise there wouldn't be any alcohol or drugs, or else his car would be taken away.

  We got inside and Austen set me back on the floor.  I looped my arm through his and pulled him through the crowd.  We eventually found Luke and Gabe chatting in the kitchen. My head throbbed slightly at the memory of Gave shoving me to the ground and I shuddered. 

  "You okay, Babe?". Austen asked, concern in his beautiful eyes.

  "I'm fine, Love.  Don't worry about me.". He just chuckled and pecked my nose.

  "Honey, it's my job to worry about you."  I felt my cheeks begin to burn, so I hid my face in Austen's chest and smiled secretly when he pressed a soft kiss to the top of my head.  

  "Zeek!  Austen!"  I reluctantly pulled away from my gorgeous boyfriend to see who was calling for us.

  "Luke!  Hey, how are you?"  I smiled and gave him a hug, glancing toward Gabe who was standing at the other side of the kitchen with pain in his eyes.  

  "I'm alright.  When did you guys get here?"  

  "Like two seconds ago."  Austen chuckled and snaked an arm around my waist.

  "Well I'm glad you guys came!"  Luke said with a wide smile.  I opened my mouth to respond, when Gabe interrupted me.

  "Hey Luke, let's go see if Millie is here yet." Luke's smile grew even wider at the mention of his little sister.

  "Okay!  I'll catch up with you guys later!"  I couldn't help but notice the glare Gabe shot me as they walked away.

  "What was that about?"  Austen questioned.