Chapter 2

*~* Authors Note: There has been a time change between the chapters. Thanks for reading. xoxo 1Dssweetheart

Chapter 2 ~ Recap:

"Its a contest for bands, the winner gets to go on tour, a world tour, with One Direction!"

"The only person I ever sang in front of was you guys and...my dad." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Oh, sweetheart." Jesy said and hugged me again.

Present time:

We were currently sitting at Perrie, Jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Ann's apartment, trying to decide which song was better for the first round. Stereo Soldier or We Are Who We Are. I think was should do the song that is what we are feeling at the time, we all know the words to both.

It is January 2nd. We are running out of time to decide. You see, I wrote all of these songs or with the others so there's no chance of other people stealing our songs, that's great.

They were bickering back and forth, I am getting a head-ache.

"GIRLS!" I yelled,  "Thank you." I said after they shut-up.

They were all staring at me now, awkward.

"I think that we should just do the song that we are all feeling like that night, day." I said.

"I like it." Perrie said, she hates fighting.

"Me too." Bre said.

"I third that!" Leigh-Ann said.

Jesy and Jade nodded. Good, now everyone's on board.

"Wait, what happens if we can't choose then?" Perrie asks.

"Umm...I'll decide." I say in my don't mess with me voice.

"Sounds good." Jesy murmurs, looking away. Smart girl.

We all burst out laughing. To them I am about as scary as a piece of paper. But to others that don't really know me or don't know me at all, I am a serial killer...haha yeah.

"Okay, so now what are we all wearing?'' Bre wonders. I have to say that I really have no idea I mean that like NO IDEA.

"Umm..." We all murmured.

"I am not wearing a dress!" I yelled. I hate wearing dresses. They are the most un-comfortable thing ever!

"But-"

"No!" I cut Bre off. I really didn't mean to its just that I really hate fighting with them and they know it.

"Fine." She says glaring at me.

"Oh my god." Jesy says. I don't think that anyone but me heard her, I was sitting right next to her that's probably why.

"What?" I ask.

"O-o-one..."  I follow her glaze out of the front windows. We live on the bottom floor. So yes, the front windows.

"Oh...my...gosh." I murmur, "Holy mother of god."

"What?" They all ask.

"I-I-I-I-I don't know. Jesy, sweetie, I don't know what you think you see or seen but I don't see it. Sorry." I said.

Knock Knock

Really?! Were busy.

"I'll get since I don't think any of you fools will." I say and stand, walking to the front door.

I open the door and stand there speechless.

"Y-your..." I cut of the end of my sentence for dramatic effect. Let me tell you something, I did see what she seen that's why I stuttered.  They stood there smirking at me.