Chapter 8

"My vote is..." Simon said, "Yes."

My smile got a little bigger. I was speech-less.

"Thank you." Perrie said. Being the polite person she is.

"First, I have to say you gave us a scare, but I liked your idea. We weren't ready for it. Good job. My vote is...yes." Liam murmured. Again, my smile got a little bit bigger. I didn't know if I liked this look though, Harry's he had a mad and disappointed face on. What had we done wrong?

Louis was next and my plams were sweating. I had no idea what he was going to say. He had a blank look on his face.

"Louis?" Simon asked.

"Uh, what?" He asked. "Oh, sorry. Ladies...I didn't like what you pulled today..."

My face fell. At that moment I knew that we may have wrecked our chance. I take that back I knew it the whole time.

"But...your singing was good, on key, and in time. Good job. But, my answer is...yes." Louis said, grining again. He knew he almost gave me a heart attack, naughty boy.

"Thank you." I said. What did I just say? Was that really me? Or do I have some polite little fairy or something inside of me?

"Harreh?" Simon murmured.

"I like the song. I like all of you girls. But the two...perfection together. I really liked your act. And what you pulled at the house had me worried, but I knew you would always pull through. I saw faith in all of you. That's a yes from me." Harry said. I smiled, he was the person I had been dreading getting too.

"Zayn?" Simon said.

"Huh, I have to say, I did not expect that. But, it was impressive, shows you girls know how to plan and what to do when you want something. I like that. But I think the song wasn't split properly. Sorry. Other than that, its a yes from me." Zayn said. My breathe caught in my throat. He thought what? That I didn't do a good job on splitting that song? Really? I thought I did a pretty good job. If we make it to the next round I'll make him re-think that statement.

"And Niall?" Simon murmured.

"I have two things to say. One...Simon I'm hungry. And two...YES! Of course I loved it girls."

I smiled really big...making my cheeks hurt. Holy crap. Did we really make it to the next round?

"Congratulations ladies, you will be going to the next round." Liam congratulated.

"Thank you!" Perrie and the other girls, all but me, said in chorus. Bre nuddged me.

"Thank you." I said nodding and smiling, "But, on question."

"Yes, love?" Harry asked.

"I'm not sure what you think was wrong with the way I spilt up the song. Could you explain?" I asked.

Bre rolled her eyes. Hey, I have a right to know and if I want to know I will ask.

"Of course! I just didn't really like it and thought that it could have been equalized a bit better that's all, love." Zayn assured.

"Oh, okay thank you. I assure you that next round will be better." I said smilling again.

"I know it will be. You can only get better right?" Zayn replied.

"Right." Perrie said.

We all said thank you once again, and exited the stage. After we had handed back our microphones and said thank you to the workers, we were back in our dressing room, staring at nothing. Totally in shock.

"W-what just happened?" Bre asked.

"I-I think that we are going to the next round." I murmured. "Someone please tell me that I am not dreaming."

"We weren't." We all turned and seen the One Direction boys walking into our dressing room.

"Okay, good." I said, sunndenly out of breathe.

"You okay?" Bre asked, looking at me.

I nodded. I couldn't breathe. What is going on?

I shook my head, saying that, no, I am not by any means okay.

"Whats wrong love?" Liam asked, the resonpsibale person in him showing. So that is true.

I pointed to my throat, you cant breathe that means you cant talk.

"Cant breathe?" Perrie asked. I nodded.

I was handed my inhaler.  After that I was so much better, sweet relief.

"You know that we NEVER leave home without it." Jade said, smiling.

"I'm glad that your okay." Harry said.

"What did you give up flirting with me you cheeky boy?" I asked.

"No, just figured that you'd get mad at me after what we did too you." He said, "The water thing remember?"

"Oh, yeah." I murmured, "Your not getting away with that you know."

I  smirked.

"Oh? Really?" Harry said.

"Yup." I answered.

"Yay." Louis murmured.

There was a very loud rumbling and I personally thought that there was a Earth quake or a bear in here somewhere.

"What was that?" Louis asked. You read my mind Louis.

Niall smiled sheepishly.

"My stomach. I said that I was hungry. Didn't I?" Niall said.

"Oh my god. That was your stomach?!" Bre asked.

Niall nodded.

"Wow." I murmured.

"Yup." Harry said, "We are very proud of our Nialler."

"For his stomach sounding like a growling bear?!" I asked.

"Yes." Louis answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"ATTENTION! WE ARE UNDER A CODE RED! I REPEAT A CODE RED! TAKE COVER! TAKE COVER IMMEDIATLY!" A voice shouted from the rusty old intercom.

I started panicking. Looking around at everyone. At there panick-stricken faces.

"Whats going on?" Bre asked. Fear apparent in her voice.