Chapter 20

**Ellie's POV**

As the girls quickly climb off of us, to go get breakfast, I cuddle into my boyfriend, and close my eyes, inhaling his delicious scent. I moan happily, and wrap my arms tighter around him. He happily waits like an eger puppy until I'm comfortable, then wraps his arms tightly around me and buries his face in my hair.  And the rest of that morning is spent sleeping and cuddling with my precious Nialler.

I awake, gasping, with tears and sweat streaming down my face. I close my eyes once more, and run a hand threw my hair. Gentle arms wrap around my waist, and sqweeze gently.

"Night terror?" Niall guesses, whispering his words into my neck. I nod and lean into his warm embrace.  "Its okay, princess, your safe here with me. Tell me about it, yeah?"

"Yeah."

**Ellie's Dream**

I am running threw a dark and damp forest, the night sky is clouded and the clouds look...angry. My breathing quickens as a dark blur flies past me at an inhumane speed.

Its a vampire, I realize.

"You cant get away!" Louis' voice rings out, clear as day. Tears start to stream down my face, blurring my already useless vision. Panic arises in my body and terror in my heart as I realize I am going to die, here and now. Its over. There's not going to be a goodbye to anyone I love.

And then, as if hitting a brick wall, I stop dead in my tracks, as I realize, I'm never going to see my Niall again. And the tears come harder. Faster and stronger.

"I never liked you anyways, you little waste of space." Zayn says, crouching down next to me. I tremble under the hands that are placed on my shoulders.

"Your going to die tonight. And I'm going to drain your body of that delicious blood." Leigh Ann says, menacingly, whispering it in my ear.

**End of Ellie's Dream**

The tears stop by the time I finish telling Niall about dream, being cradled into his chest. Soothingly, he rubs my back with his hand in small circles.

"Shh, its okay love. I'm right here. I wont ever let them hurt you." He whispers into my ear, among other sweet and soothing things. I sit there, in his warm embrace, taking in his sweet and sugary scent.

"I love you." I whisper, tilting my head to look up at him.

I meet his gaze as he tilts his head down to look at me.

"I love you too princess." He murmurs.

"Always and forever." We say together, smiling like idiots at each other.