Chapter 26 ~ He's All Too Right

**Ellie's POV**

A knock comes from the door on the other side of Niall's bedroom, as i lay awake.

"Are you two alive in there?" Perrie calls. I smile and cuddle further into Niall, who lays asleep next to me. His protective arm around my waist.

"I love you." He whispers, planting a soft kiss right below my ear.

"I love you too." I say, as I fall into a sound sleep.

*Niall's POV**

My princess looks so beautiful when she's asleep. I will never get over how peaceful and angelic she looks as she dreams. A smile fills my face, as i look at her. Resting in my arms, and snoring softly. And as i gaze at my love, Louis' words echo in my mind.

"Its such a pity how you'll never have the strength to turn her. Pathetic." He spat as I walked out of his cell, just before she woke.

And a sadness fills my heart, like a rapidly growing pit, all because i know he's right. I will never be able to give her what i know she wants. A silent tear falls down my face and lands on her cheek.

"Once again, are you two alive in there?" Perrie calls. I sigh and brush the tear away.

"Yes, Perrie." I answer, and rest my head on the pillow just above her's.

"Okay." She yells back, and i hear her heels move against the floor. Closing my eyes, I squeeze her waist gently and bring her only closer, into my arms.

"I love you more than you will ever know, my princess." i whisper and drift off into the darkness.