Chapter 7

I was doing my make up. We were all dressed in the close that we brought. Our groups own style not what they had for us, that was very...plain.

When I really get into the fashion that we had all chosen I like it. It was a black long sleeve top with a white vest, and black jeans that have rips and cuts in them. Along with sparkly black stilettos. I love our costume. Make up wise I am wear a black smoky eye with black eye liner and clear lip gloss. What no one knows is that we have a very big surprise for everyone, judges and all. No one knows about it but the girls and I.

The song we are doing is 'I Hope You Dance' by Lee Ann Womack. An amazing song. I just hope everything goes okay. Every one that's auditioning is singing a full song. Mostly because we are all groups.

I am hardly breathing. Jade shakes me and turns me around to look at her.

She murmurs, "Listen girls. We are going to do great. I am positive. If they don't like what we have planned. Who cares we are amazing and we know it. Right? Right. Are we ready?"

I nod. Without speaking.

"Little Mix on 3?" Perrie asks. We all nod and go in for a group hug.

"1...2...3." I count.

"LITTLE MIX!" We shout in unison.

"Sounds like some girls are ready." A British voice says from the doorway.

We all look over and see Zayn and Liam standing there, smiling.

"Yeah, we are." I say.

"That's good. We told Simon about the little problem that has risen."

"What problem?" I asked, even though I knew what they were talking about, we all did.

He muttered one single word, "Breanna."

"She's not a problem." I say, full of confidence.

"She left the band on short notice, that's a problem."

I shot back, "Or did she? You don't know that answer."

"I was right there when she said she didn't want to be in the band anymore. That she didnt want this anymore." Zayn said, "We both were."

"Or was it an act?" I asked, "A plan?"

"No, not possible." Liam said, " You cant say something like that. I seriously think that your in denial."

"Okay." I answered. With a smile on my face.

"We just came to wish you luck." Zayn muttered.

"Thank you, Zayn." Perrie said.

"Welcome." He said, not meeting her eyes.

That made me angry, but I didn't let it show.

They left the room and I turned to face our band.

"Well, ladies. This is it." I said. Tears forming in my eyes.

"Yup." Jade said, "Yes, it is. Lets do this."

We walked out of the dressing room and to the back stage area, where the up-coming bands could wait. I sat down along with the other girls. Surrounded by bands wanting the same out come as us.

A tear slipped down my cheek. Perrie looked at me with worried eyes. I looked back with my glossy brown eyes. I smiled.

A muted womens voice called over the intercom, "Little Mix, your time has come."

I inhaled and held it for a second before letting it go slowly. Perrie rubbed my back for comfort. I smiled at her to let her know that I was okay. We gave each other a big hug.

And walked on the plat form that connected to the stage. My heart was pumping in my chest, at the speed of light. An unknown man ushered us on stage and said, "Go to the red x ladies."

I smiled at him in a form of a thanks. And lead the group to the center of the stage.

Once there, my heart was in the bottom of my stomach. I felt like a wanted to puke, but the time for that is gone.

"Hello ladies." Simon greeted.

"Hello there." Perrie said with a wide smile on her face.

"Hi." The rest of us murmured quietly. The lights were very bright on our faces. And Harry sat there with his signature smirk on his face. The one that most girls would melt over.

"And what song are you going to be singing today?" He asked.

I looked at the girls for approval and they nodded. I dicorvered that they told 1D the last time they were at our home, that we were doing the song that we planned. But, surprises? We have more then one of them.

"People Like Us by Kelly Clarkson." I answered with a smirk on my face, as the one on Harry's face dropped to a frown.

"Alright in your own time." Simon said.

The music started to play, I remember everything I forgot the moment I went on that stage, I began to say, " We come into this world unknown, but know that we are not alone. They try and knock us down, but change is coming its our time now."

When I finished my part Leigh-Ann sang hers, " Hey. Everybody loses it. Everybody wants to throw it all away sometimes."

By the middle of the song we had the judges and One Direction mesmerized.

And the final surprise went off with a bang.

"Even when its going down in flames...OH! People like us we've gotta stick together, nothing' lasts forever, heres to the damned to the lost and forgotten, its hard to get high when your living on the bottom!" Breanna sang while walking onto the stage. I glanced at the judges and they all had priceless faces on. 

WE, as the band we are, finished the song. It was just an act at the apartment. Bre never ever would leave this band. She loves it to much.

"Umm, Simon can they do that?" Harry asked.

"Yes, they can." He said with a smile on his face while clapping.

A proud smile spread on my face.

"That was amazing girls." Zayn said. Our smiles grew bigger.

"Voting time?" Niall asked. All throughout our preformence even he was paying attention. I was very proud of that.

"Yes Niall." Simon said.

"My vote is..."