Chapter 18 ~ Desicions and Pain

"So, does this mean the band is over?" I ask, over breakfast the next morning. Niall looks up at me in alarm.

"One Direction? Or Little Mix?" Harry asks, concerned.

"Little Mix." I confirm. I look down at my plate, and tears build in my eyes.

"Oh, El." Perrie says, looking at me. "No. I-I'm not sure. But, I doubt it. We love each other. And you know it. We wont let our dreams go to waste."

"I know that. But, what if we're never friends like we were before?" I whimper.

"Baby..." Niall murmurs, wrapping his arms around me.

Everyone after that is silent, except for the occasional whimper from me, and a shushing from Niall. After I finish crying, Niall carries me into my bedroom, and together, we lay there, talking and cuddling.

"About your question earlier. I don't think its the end of Little Mix. I just think the girls went off of the rail of a while. Everyone acts out at some point. Even the best held together need to let it all out sometimes. And I think the transformation was what pushed them over the edge." Niall says. I nod, my eyes closed and head on his chest.

"But, what if they change their minds about us being a band?" I ask.

"Everyone deals with the transformation differently, and then we go back to normal. They will come back, and be like they were before. Not exactly, but somewhere very near to it."

"Mmhm." I say, quickly falling asleep.

In the morning, I awake to an empty bed, and my shower running. I lay there, simply waiting for who ever that is to get the hell out of my bathroom.

"Wanna join me, princess?" Niall yells from the bathroom. An instant smile spreads on my face, a new light in my eyes. I quickly stand, and walk into the bathroom.

"Nope. But I did need to brush these teeth, it was driving me nuts." I admit.

"Hmm, okay." He says from the shower. "But the water feels amazing."

"Don't tempt me, pretty boy." I mutter, and shove the tooth brush into my mouth, scrubbing roughly.

"Are you sure, baby?" Niall says, teasingly.

"Mmm." I mutter.

"Huh?" He asks, his head peeking out of the shower.

I take the toothbrush out of my mouth and mutter once more, "Yeah, I'm sure."

"Alright fine, crabby." He says, and goes back to his shower.

I roll my eyes and spit out a wad of white foam, then rinse my mouth out with water.

"By the way, I'm not crabby." I say.

"Yeah, you are." He says. "But, I'm sorry for calling you that princess. Forgive me?"

"I guess." I say, and walk out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

Rolling my eyes once more, I fall backwards onto my bed and crawl under the covers, snuggling up, I quickly dose off.

"Baby." Niall says, lightly shaking my shoulder.

"Hmm?" I ask, my eyes cracking open.

"I think either you were stabbed in your sleep or its that time of the month sweetheart." He says,

"Shit." I mutter and get up, I look back to the dark purple sheets and sure enough, a red blotch is present. I groan in frustration and go to the bathroom.

"Sorry princess." He calls after me. "Do you need me to help with anything? Get you anything?"

"No. Just be there to hold me when I come out, okay?" I ask.

"Of course baby." He says. And just like he promised, he is standing there, new sheets on the bed, waiting for me. Gently he wraps his arms around my waist, and draws me into him. I rest my head on his chest and snuggle into him further.

"I love you Ellie." He whispers into my hair.