Chapter 3

"Well, I was thinking...maybe, 'I Hope You Dance' by Lee Ann Womack." I said

"Oh, I love that song!" Breanna said, "Lets do it."

A bunch of 'yes' and 'yeah' s were thrown at me.

"Alright I'm off to break up the parts." I said, "Love you girls!"

"Love you!" They all said in unison.

*~* Time change

I am now sitting alone in my bedroom. Breaking of the parts of the song, 'I Hope You Dance' by Lee Ann Womack. I love this song. Its one the inspires me every time.

Its a beautiful song, really.

Knock knock

"Come in!" I yelled.

"How's it going in here?" Bre asks me.

"Pretty good. Almost done." I replied.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Yup." I say, " I hope you daaannnccceee!" I sang the last part, and smiled.

 "I really like your idea. Its better this way." Bre said with a smile.

"Thanks babe." I murmur, lost in concentration. Bre shakes her head and laughs.

"Okay then." She says and walks out, shutting the door behind her in the process.

I chuckle. Those guys...are really something. One Direction, I mean.

*~* Time change

I am now done with breaking up the song. Breanna went to bed a while ago, its now about 2:45 am. I know I'm crazy, but I've been working since about 3:30pm yesterday afternoon. That's not really a lot of time for me. I normally take longer. I have all of the parts sorted and we are going to start tomorrow afternoon, at 11:00am. Okay, that's not really afternoon. But we will be working all day long memorizing our parts and everything, so its going to be a long day and night.

We work all day and night to perfect a song most of the time...not my fault. We are all like, I need to finish. Or we really cant sleep, its happened before.

I am in the kitchen eating pie, banana cream pie, yummy. When I'm finished I put my plate in the sink, rinse it and walk to my bed room, after I I'm in my room I snuggle up in my bed and go into a dreamless sleep.