Chapter 4

I awoke at about 9:30am. Its January 3rd. 12 days until the first round of the contest. I am getting more worried and nervous as the days pass, even though I know that I will be fine and so will the other girls.

I drag my lazy butt out of bed and to the bathroom, to shower and get ready for my day.

I got out of the shower after I had washed my hair, and body, and shaved what needed to be shaved. I wrapped my hot pink towel around my body and went to the sink. I brushed my teeth and hair. I jogged back to my room, to get dressed. I decided on some black ripped skinny jeans, and a bloody red long sleeve shirt. I went to my vanity and did my normal natural make up.

The make up took about 25 minutes. It is now 10:30am. I sped walked into the living room to see One Direction and all of the girls sitting on the couch and some on the floor talking and laughing.

I slowly walked away into the kitchen, I don't think they noticed I was standing there. That's okay, I don't really want to be seen first thing in the morning without having my coffee, make up or not.

"No! Louis!" Jade laughed. Joke maybe? I don't know. I poured myself a cup of steaming hot coffee, blew on it which had no effect, and slowly took a sip.

"Please babe!" Louis yelled.

I choose that moment to walk out into the living room. I tried to slip past unnoticed but my master plan failed.

"Ellie Collins, get your skinny but over here and come sit down!" Bre yelled.

I spun around. And smirked.

"I cant have homework." I lied.

"Oh. Okay." Bre said with a sad look on her face.

"Ugh, school work? Do it later." Lou said with a hopeful look on his face.

"Please?!" Niall asked with the puppy dog eyes on. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" Niall asked, "Please, princess?"

"No, the puppy dog eyes only work on them. Sorry." I said quickly and jogged back to my room. Well, that was awkward. I thought and closed my door. I didn't have school work I finished this weeks work last weekend. I have days were I go into nerd mode and just do nothing but school work all day. I wonder if we are going to get any work done today. I doubt it.

I pulled out my sticker covered laptop and went on Twitter...nothing.

I checked my Intagram, Face Book, and Tumblr. Again nothing new.

I am so bored I decide to write a new song. I shut my laptop and grab my tore up, sparkly blue  lyrics notebook.

I tried writing but nothing would come to my mind. I looked at the clock, 11:45am past our start time. I decided to start practicing by myself.

*~* Time change

It has been over 3 hours there all still out there laughing and chating. I have been in my room practing the song. They all knew about the start time that we agreed on, as a group.  We thought that with the sudden change of plans that we should start asap. I guess that plan was taken back without me knowing. I am still practicing. I just finished the song, well, my parts for the 20th time now? I don't know. I hear them laughing even with my door closed and me singing.

I guess they bought the lie even with knowing that I finish my last week of school work LAST weekend. Maybe they forgot? Or think that I'm working on the song still? I hope. My stomach rumbles. Telling me I'm starving, I never eat breakfast so by lunch I'm always starving. I opened my door and the laughter got louder instantly.