Chapter 19 ~ The Arrival and Best Friends Forever

"I love you Ellie." He whispers into my hair. I smile and look up at him.

"I love you too." I whisper back. "Your the best thing that's ever happened to me."

      The next morning, I wake up to a bouncing on my bed. I slowly peel my eyes open, and find a bouncing Bre.

"What the bloody-" Niall says, looking up at her. "Why?"

"Because!" She says, and falls down between us, her hair fanning out around her face, and a smile falling on mine.

"Because why? Spill it. Where were you?" I demand.

"I was with management." She answers simply.

"You were what?!" Niall yells. "Harry!"

 "What?" He asks, leaning against the doorway.

"She was with management. MANAGEMENT!" Niall repeats.

"What'd they want?" He asks.

"To tell me that the contest might not be able to be finished." She says, looking up at me. My breath catches in my throat, and I stare at the plain white wall.

"W-what?" Jade murmurs, coming up behind Harry. "Why not?"

"Because, they cant find Louis, Zayn, or Liam." She says. "By the way, where's Jesy, and Leigh Ann?"

"Gone." I answer. "You, me, Perrie, and Jade are the only people of Little Mix that are left. As of right now."

"What happened while I was gone, geez?"

"Tons." Perrie says, pushing past Jade and sitting on the end of my bed, making us bounce.

"Wow." Bre says. "So, the bands over?"

I open my mouth, and then close it. Not sure how to answer her. Perrie does the same.

"No, sweetie." Jade says, walking over and siting between Perrie and Niall. I sigh, and cover my head with the blanket.

"Might as well come and sit with us Harreh. Everyone else did." Niall says, and I can hear the smile in his voice. Seconds later, someone plops down on the bed, and Jade laughs.

My head still covered with the blanket, I mutter, "Yeah, now what?"

"What do you mean, princess?" Niall asks.

"What happens now? Like, everything. Life, the bands, the contest, everything."

"Well, we go back to sleep. And everyone else gets the f*ck away from us." Niall answers.

"Good answer." I murmur, and pull the thick blanket away from my face, sending Perrie a smug grin.

"Just because you have him, doesn't mean I'm alone."

"It kinda does. Jade has Harry. Leigh and Jesy already have Louis and Zayn. Bre and you have..."

"I have Liam." Perrie says, smirking. I nod, and fall back onto the bed.

"Im all alone." Bre murmurs. I shake my head and wrap my arms around her.

"Nope. You have me. And you can share Niall and Harry with Jade and me. Right?"

"Yup." Jade says smiling.

"Besties for ever!" Perrie and Jade yell, piling on top of Bre and me. Laughing I squeeze Bre tighter and giggle madly.