Chapter 23 ~ Snapped

• Dedicated to My Mom

**Niall's POV**

I watch as her eyes flutter shut, and a fierce growl rips threw my body and past my lips. I am furious. No one hurts my mate and gets away with it. Not without a lot of pain. A snarl comes from an angry Louis.

In a blur, I run towards him, and I tackle him, holding him in a death grip. Two hands rip me from him. Jesy. A snarl leaves her mouth, as Harry takes hold of her. Looking to my left, I see Zayn laying on the ground, neck snapped. Grabbing his neck, Perrie holds on for dear life, and whispers in his ear,

"Don't mess with my friends. You will always regret it in the end." And with that, his neck is snapped. Hurrying over to my mate, she is laying on the ground, unconscious. I drop to my knees next to her, my hands barely a centimeter above her body, I have no idea what to do.

"She'll be okay, mate." Liam says, his hand on my shoulder as Perrie walks over to him.

"Yeah, our girl always goes out fighting. She'll wake up." Perrie murmurs, gazing down sadly at her. Slowly, Jade kneels down on the other side of her, and puts a kind hand on her arm.

"She'll be okay." Jade whispers, more to herself then anyone else. "We'll all be okay."

*~*~*~*Authors Note*~*~*~*

  Hey!

So, someone mentioned (Cant remember their username sorry!) that Bre left the story a little ways back. And I had a plan for that. Sorry if I scared you. :)

Next topic, Sorry this is short. Its sort of a filler chapter. And I thought ya'll should know what happened while she was unconscious.

I love you all. XOXO.