Chapter 24 ~ Sleepy Head

• Dedicated to My lovely sister, Taylor

Song for this chapter: Strong ~ One Direction    XD

**Ellie's POV**

Slowly, my eyes crack open, heavily. But, with more determination, I pull them open and scan the room. My previous thoughts and memories are clouded with pain and misery. What happened?

"Thank God." A voice murmurs from beside me.

"Ni..." I whimper. Gently, as though not to break me, his arms wrap around my shaking figure. I settle into his warm and strong arms.

"Shh, sweetheart. Your safe now. They cant hurt you." He whispers. I whimper in response.

"Is the pain back baby?" He asks, worried. Pulling back his wonderful eyes scan my face, searching for any sign of pain.

"No." I whisper. "But, I love you."

"I love you too princess." He whispers.  (A/N: This made me tear up. I can picture this part so clearly. Aw! That is all, carry on reading.)

"Oh my God, El." Perrie yells, running into the room. Gently she rips me from Niall's grip and hugges me, squeezing occasionally.  "Good morning sleepy head."

"Yeah, me too." I mutter, trying desperately to breathe normally.  "Where are they?"

"Somewhere, where they will never be able to hurt you again." Niall answers, rubbing my arm.

"Where though?" I ask, again.

"In the basement." Perrie says, smiling with sympathy.

"Their here?" I ask in horror.

"Yeah, princess. But they cant hurt you." Niall whispers, soothingly.

"And that makes it okay?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"No. But it makes it easier for us to keep an eye on them." Perrie answers.

"Until what? They kill me?!" I scream, trying to regain any strength.

"No. Just until the human blood is out of the lad's systems, and the newness of being turned wears off the girls." Niall explains. Slowly, I nod, realization hitting me like a brick to the head.

"I'm sorry. I was just...freaking out I guess." I say, my eyes filling with tears. Wraping his arms around me, and kissing the top of my head, Niall rubs my back soothingly.

"It will all be okay, princess."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:   Sorry if this sucked. I know it did. I just have writers block, and couldn't think of anything. But, I felt bad for not updating. So I decided to finish off the chapter I had started anyways. So, this might be re-written if I think it stinks. But, I doubt it since this is kind-of an important chapter. So, yeah. I'll update again soon I hope. I am very eager to finish this story and get it edited. Anywho, have an amazing day my little kitties. XOXO, 1Dssweetheart.