Chapter 21 ~ Good News Strikes Fast

"Good news!" Bre yells as she bursts into my bedroom, as Niall lays half way ontop of me, kissing me softly. Instantly, we break apart, shocked and embrassed.

"Is it over?" She asks. As I look over to her, I find she has her eyes cover with both hands. Niall and I chuckle and glance at each other.

"Yeah." Niall says.

"Good." Removing her hands, her eyes land on me. "Guess what?"

"Hmm, my best guess is...good news?" I ask sarcastically.

"Smart arse." She mutters and rolls her eyes. "Yeah, the contest is back on. As long as Niall and Harry can find the other boys. So, they told me that we need to work on our next song."

"Already done." I say, sighing. "Only you have to memorize your parts, then we run threw it as a group."

"What do you mean?" She asks, dumbfounded.

"While you were off doing God knows what, and before everything happened, the girls and I worked on the song."

"Oh."

"Mmm, cute." Niall says, nuzzling his face into my neck, and resting there.

"Hehe. You guys are too cute." She says, and all but runs out of my bed room. I giggle and roll over, planting my feet on the carpet, I stand and walk to the adjointing bathroom. I shut and lock the door, doing my bisness and brushing my teeth and hair.

Flinging open the door I walk out and stand at the foot of the bed.

"Is it shower time?" Niall asks, grinning and winking at me.

"No. It happens to be breakfast. Care to join me?" I murmur.

"Not really. I'd much rather just lay in this nice warm, comfy bed with you." He says. "Amongst other things of course."

"Well, this human is hungry." I mutter and trudge to the door and open it slowly, walking out in only my undies and a tight, light pink tank top.

"Damn. I think those legs go on forever!" Niall whispers into my ear, gripping my waist and bringing me to a halt in the middle of the hallway.

"Are you trying to hit on me, Niall?" I ask, in my most innocent voice. "The innocent, and harmless little leprechaun?"

"I am far from harmless, princess." He whispers, his hot breath fanning out acrossed my neck, sending shivers dancing up and down my spine. He gently nibbles on my neck, and leaves rough kisses up and down it, soothing the whisper of ache.

My eyes flutter closed, and unwillingly, I lean back in his grasp.

"God, you have no idea what level of need I have for you, Ellie." He whispers, his voice deep and husky.

"Mmm. I think I have a slight idea." I whisper, giggling.

"Not even close." He says, grabbing my hand and dragging me forward, to the kitchen where Harry and Jade are standing, making out.

"Oh, geez." I say, looking down, and burying my face in Niall's chest.

"Sorry." Jade says, ashamed.

"No. This is your house too. No big deal." I murmur, and make my way to the refrigerator, taking out my favorite fruit, watermelon, in already cut large chunks. And to the cubbord, looking for my presious Nutella. Once found I grab my spoon and go to the counter, sitting on one of the cold stools next to Niall.

"Yummy," He says and grabs a piece of watermelon.

"Hey! Back off! If you want food go get some of your own!" I yell, and smack his shoulder. Chuckling, he stands and walks off into the kitchen to get some food.

"Try not to swallow her face Hazza." I hear Niall say. I giggle at his comment and continue with my breakfast.

"Its in his DNA!" Bre sings, walking into the room, holding a copy of the lyrics to our song.

"Not now." I hush her, "Jade and Harry are making out in the kitchen."

"What?!" Bre giggles, looking at me with excitement, her eyes wide.

"Yep." I confirm.

"Heard that." Harry calls from the kitchen. "Not at all appreciated El!"

"Sorry." I call back, laughing.

Shaking his head, Niall walks back into the place Bre and I are in, and sits down next to me, eating...something. I crinkle my nose and frown in discust.

"What is that even?" Bre asks, looking equally as horrified.

"Food." Niall mutters, his mouth full.

"Ew." I murmur simply, and turn in my seat, grabbing my Nutella and watermelon, and heading to the living room. Bre follows her footfalls light as air, behind me. I flop down onto the sofa and look at her. She continues to read over the lyrics in her hand, mouthing them to herself.

"This, is really good." She praises.

"Thanks. I thought so."  I murmur, and shove more watermelon into my mouth.

"I think so too." Perrie says, and sits down next to me.

"How do you even know what we are talking about?" Bre asks.

"Um, vampire remember?" She says, shaking a bottle of nail polish in her hand. Propping her foot up on the table she starts to paint her toe nails in a deep red color.

"Pretty." I comment.

"Thanks."  She says, nodding at me.

I nod back and stuff yet another piece of watermelon into my mouth.

"You are both freaks." Bre says, laughing.

"I know right!' I yell, my mouth full of watermelon. (If you cant tell, I'm obsessed with watermelon lmfao.)

Bre and Perrie giggle and resume whateer we were doing. I laugh again, at nothing, and both girls send me weird looks.

"What?" I ask.

All heads whip around, towards the front door as I bang echos threwout the apartment. Its them. Their back...