Chapter 9

Surivial of the Bands: Chapter 9

*~*~*Ellie's POV*~*~*

"Whats going on?" Bre asks, fear apparent in her voice.
"I have no idea." Liam says.
The door bursts open with a hollow bang, and securite rushes in. Quickly, they push all of us behind the couch and stand protectivly in front of it.
"Whats going on?" Niall asks. I glance over at the blonde Irish boy and tears gather in my eyes.
"We're not sure. But someone is out for blood." A security man asks.
Bre grabs onto my arm in a steel death grip, and murmurs of fear flood the room.
"You all need to be quiet." Another man shushes. Immediatly we all quiet down, to complete silence. Looking over I look at all of the girls, Leigh-Ann, Jesy, Jade, Perrie, Bre. What would I do if i lost my girls? Looking to the other side, the boys, Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam. How could i even think I might loose them? A tear freely rolls down my cheek. The pain and depression feeling entering my body. More tears stream down my face. Looking down, the cold hard wood floor offers no comfort.
A warm arm wraps around my waist, Niall. I look up at him greatfully, the tears un-stopping. Tears gather in his eyes as i look it him, breaking my heart futher.
"Its going to be okay, love." He whispers. Slowly, I nod, Taking time to make sure that his words are imprinted in my brain. The sorrow is crippling, as i sit there and wait. The door busts open, slamming and making us all jump.
"Just give them to us, and none of you will have to loose your lives." A man says. My heart beats harder and faster, it feels as if everyone in the room could hear it. My lower lip trembles as the tears flow like waterfalls. The smell of blood floods my nose, gagging me.
My eyes widen in horror, someone's hurt.