Chapter 17

**Ellie's POV**

"El." Perrie calls. "Be strong. Remember what you taught me."

My eyes meet her's as tears fall down her face. It kills me inside to see her breaking. When in all reality, I shouldn't be hurting over her crying, I should still be mad at her for lying to me. Telling all of us that she's human.

"Be quiet, Perrie." Leigh Ann says. I shake, slightly at first, but it escalates as my fear does.

She lightly whimpers. And Zayn grips harder onto her arms.

"Maybe she deserves to suffer. To turn." Louis says. Jesy smiles and I look at her, how could she smile at the idea if she hates me?

Maybe, she doesn't hate me, maybe shes pretending. And then, the words from last night with Niall echo in my head.

'I wont let them hurt you.' He had said.

I hear him walk up behind me, and he rest a hand on my hip.

"I'll do it. Actually, we talked about it already. I'll turn both of them, save you all the trouble of turning them, and the chance of them being like, sired to you or whatever." He says, I shiver at the thought. We hadn't talked about it.

"Good idea lad. But, I want the transformation to hurt her, for hurting my mate all these years." Louis says, venom clear in his voice.

"I wont let any of you lay a finger on my mate. So you can forget it." Niall growls. Jesy laughs, looking at Jade, whom is still siting on my bed.

"And what about her?" She mutters.

"If you hurt her or my mate, I will kill you and enjoy every second of it. You all must remember that I am stronger than you combined.  Isnt that right lads?" Niall says, staring at the other boys, a harshness to his voice.

"We are very aware of that." Louis says.

"What do you mean? You said he was weak." Leigh mutters, looking back to the boys. Louis' eyes flicker down to the floor, and then back up to her.

"No, I said that she is weak. He is an original. Not someone you should nessisarily mess with, unless he has a weak spot for you." Louis mutters.

"I have no such thing for anyone who dares to threaten my mate!" Niall yells. Attentively, I take a step backwards, into his arms. Which, he gladly wraps around me. "Or anyone she cares for."

My eyes look over to Jade, who is staring at the blanket on my bed, with sobs racking threw her body.

"And if I do?" Louis mutters.

"I will kill you." Niall says, a venom to his voice I've never thought possible.

"Oh? And what will the world think?" He says, a cocky smirk on his face.

"I have been around far longer than you have, Louis. I know how to make anything look like a suicide." Niall says simply. I snuggle further into Niall's arms at his words. For some reason, its not scaring me.

"Fine, turn her. Let your mate turn into a blood sucker just like you. I'm sure she'll hate you for it too."

And with that, they release Perrie and Harry, and Leigh Ann and Jesy follow them out of the house. Quckly, I run to Jade and wrap her in my arms. Perrie and Harry follow into my bedroom and she joins in on our hug. Oddly enough, I feel comforted by the fact that she's here.

"Come on. Both of you. Its better to come and comfort your mates than to just stand there." Perrie says.

I feel Niall's arms wrap around me, and I know Harry wrapped his arms around Perrie and Jade. A feeling of warmth and security fills me, as I know that I am safe here with my friends, and mate. A smile falls onto my face, no matter what just happened.

"I love you guys." I say. Perrie laughs.

"We know." She says.

"I love you as well, sweetheart." Niall says, his face in the crook of my neck. I giggle. "To soon?"

"No. Perfect." I answer quickly. Now, its his turn to laugh.

"Love you too, boo." Jade says, quietly, still buried in my arms.

"Aw." Perrie and I say in unison.

"And I love all of you. Even Niall." Harry says, laughing.