Chapter 5

I was awoken by the sound of laughing. Looking at the clock grumpily I seen that it was only 9:15am. Why are they over here this early? I guess its not early for some people though. Its January 4th now. I am getting frustrated that I doubt they are doing no work with the first round only 11 days away. What if they don't practice at all, and we have to fore-fit? I am not even going to think about it.

That's a dreadful thought. I hate it.

After getting ready for my day, it was about 10:20am. I was wearing a black and white stripped of the shoulder short sleeve shirt, with white skinny jeans and natural looking make up with silver ballet flats.

I walked into the living room looking at them, none of them noticed me, again. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a cereal bar. Fruit Loop kind...yummy. Not the best breakfast but better then nothing.

I walked into the living room and cleared my throat.

All eyes were on me. Awkward.

"Um, are we going to practice today or no?" I asked.

Everyone exchanged glances with each other.

"I thought...I mean we all thought that we would start tomorrow. You know, if that's okay with you?" Bre  murmured

"We were supposed to start yesterday...though." I reminded them.

"Yes, we know and we invited you to hang with us but you said no."

"That's not the point."

"Then what is?" Bre asked.

"The point is that if this were any other gig or contest you guys would be nagging me to get going and to hurry up with everything else. Not telling...or asking if we could start 2 days later then what we planed on, as a group." I said.

"Oh okay."

"Should we go?" Liam asked.

''Yes" I murmured under my breath.

"No." Bre said.

"Oh, okay well don't you girls have some work to do?"

"We do, yeah?" I asked.

"Well, yes, I suppose we do but if you give us till tomorrow then we will work extra hard babe!" Jesy added in.

" You girls and I should be working extra hard anyways, not just me." I said, "I mean the prize is to go on tour, a world tour, do you girl see what that could bring up for us?"

"Uh, yeah. We see that." Bre said.

"Do you even care?"  I asked, "I thought we ALL wanted this that's why we entered. If you've changed your minds please tell me so I can stop nagging you and get on with other things that are important me."

"I was thinking about it and, no, this isn't what I want anymore." Bre said, "At all. Sorry."