Chapter 25 ~ Are You Hungry?

**Ellie's POV**

Gently i pull away from Niall and lean back against the freezing cold wall. A small sigh excapes my parted lips, as i relax. I do trust that Niall will keep me safe, but the memories of that pain...

Just thinking about that makes me shudder and squeeze my eyes closed. I cant and wont think about that again.

"Are you okay, princess?" Niall asks, a soothing hand, resting on my arm. I nod, slowly and look at him.

"What happens now?" I whisper.

Sighing, Niall thinks a second and glances at Perrie.

"Now, you eat." She answers simply, pulling me to my feet. Trudging down the hallway, my feet drag against the blood red carpeting. Following behind us without a sound, Niall grasps my hand in his and gives a slight squeeze. With just that simple gesture, i feel completely better and my heart is filled with hope and love.

Lights shine on the sides of the walls, illuminating the enormous kitchen, filled with only the best equipment. My eyes wander the place, as i stop dead in my track, astounded. Is this really where they live? My eye brows push upwards as i am sat down in a bar stool, in front of a counter.

"And what shall i make for my princess?" Niall murmurs.

"I thought you couldnt cook." I state simply.

"Thats famous Niall. Theres another side of me that you've yet to  see, love."

"Okay. Um..." I trail off at the end, not knowing what to say. "Well, show me what you got, Horan."

A smirk falling on my face, and lights up my eyes.

"I just gonna....yeah." Perrie says, and all but runs out of the room. I laugh lightly at her comment and turn to Niall.

"Well?" I ask, raising my eye brows at him.

"Is there something in particular that you wanted to see, sweetheart?" He asks, teasing me back.

"I can think of a few things..." I murmur, running my eyes over his visible top half.

"As can I, princess. However i dont believe you are recovered enough for that sort of thing." He says, "Now, back to food...what are you hungry for?"

Jumping off of the stool, i walk around the counter, and stop right infront of my love. And standing on my tiptoes, my lips next to his ear, I whisper, "You."

A/N:   Hey guys! So, this is the first chapter since my awful writer's block passed. And I'm pretty happy with it. I will be writing more, so...enjoy!

XOXO my lovely little kitties!        ~ 1Dssweetheart