Chapter 12

"Elliot!! Open up!!" I shouted, banging on his door.

Few seconds later, the door swung open, "What do you want?" He snapped.

Stunned by his attitude, I started, "First, take it down a few notches. Second, let us in. I need answers." I demanded.

"Go away. I don't want to talk to anyone right now." Then he slammed the door in my face.

I turned to Henry and he's just as stunned as I am.

I guess he just took the hard way.

Next thing you know, the door is knocked down, my face is probably red as a tomato from anger, and two stunned boys gawking at me.

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." I gritted my teeth.

"Sorry?" He didn't even looked liked he cared.

"What's up with you? You've been so rude lately and distant from me. Are mad at me or something?"

"Can you just leave, you are giving me a headache."

Ouch. "Well I'll leave you alone if you come with me. I have someone I want you to see."

"Fine." He got up from his bed and walked out with me leading the way.

Our way to the mystery girl's room, it was very awkward. I even forgot Henry was trailing behind, glaring at Elliot.

I hope I didn't come between their friendship. Because if I did, I have no idea what to do.

Finally, we approached the mystery girl's room and she's still sleeping.

I kept looking from Elliot to mystery girl and said, "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Do you know her? Or recognize her?"

Please say yes!

He stared at her then his eyes widen as if he was in shock.

"E-Elizabeth?" He walked over to the mystery girl who is apparently Elizabeth. "No...it can't be..."

"Elliot, you know her?" Henry asked.

"I....uh... S-She is my sister. Twin sister."

"WHAT???" Henry and I said at the same time.

"Wait....back the truck up. So you're saying you have a sister all this time and didn't bother to mention it?"

"Yeah, I've known you for most of my life and I never seen her in my life." Henry added.

"Well it's really complicated..." Said Elliot, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Please, do explain." I said, tapping my foot impatiently.

"I don't need to explain anything." He snapped. "Especially to you."

Shocked by what he just said, I was ready to lunge at him but two large hands wrapped around my arms, holding me back.

"Let's take you out for while." Henry said coolly.

Henry led me out the room and attempted to calm me down and said, "I'll talk to him and see what's up. Just stay here." Then gave me a wink.

Obviously, Henry have learned nothing from the last times he told me to stay put.

While waiting outside for a few seconds, I only had one person in mind that I could talk to.

____

Henry POV

"I don't need to explain anything." Elliot snapped. "Especially to you."