Chapter 14

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

I laid my head against Henry's bare chest as it rises and falls. Then find my fingers tracing along his chest then down to his stomach.

I smiled to myself as the moments of last night replayed in my head. Now it is morning the Suns light streams through the windows.

Sighing, I got up and took a shower to get ready to train with Sam.

After I finished, I noticed Henry still sleeping so I just left him there to sleep. Quickly putting on leggings and a tank top, I basically ran out because I knew I'm late.

Running through the corridors of the castle, I bumped into a few servants as they shot me a few glares but that didn't matter.

What matter right now was saving myself.

From Sam's wrath.

Finally, opening the doors that led outside, there was Sam and her back facing towards me. In a moment she quickly turned around and put her hands on her hips.

"What took you so long? It's been 20 minutes now!" She waved her hands in the air like a mad woman.

"I...over slept..." I looked down, finding the bright green grass more interesting.

"Oh....with Henry?" She crossed her arms, clearly with sarcasm dripping from every word.

I narrowed my eyes at her and giving her a look saying 'yes-I-did-as-a-matter-of-fact'.

Realizing this, all color disappeared from her face and said, "Y-You did? I was just kidding...." Then her expressions changed to an exciting one. "Wait! Oh my gosh! But you weren't kidding... Wow, pretty fast aren't we?" She raised both eyebrows which made my cheeks burn.

"L-Let's just forget about it for now..." I shifted my feet uncomfortably.

Understanding the odd tension, she quickly dismissed the topic and said, "Okay....so let's start on stretching." She clasped her hands together and backed away.

After 15 minutes of stretching, Sam began, "Alright, so it's been a month and you have progressed a lot. And now I ask for you to demonstrate what you know and if I see anything that's wrong, don't worry, I'll mention it."

Nodding my head understanding everything, I took a death breath in and held out my hands. Then pressed it down on the ground. As having the Earth element, you have to know what's happening in your environment and what is it doing. Once having complete control of the Earth around you, anything could happen in your demand. With that, I slowly got up, grabbing every ounce of energy I have and bring my separated arms up. The ground beneath me shook a little but had no affect towards me. Why is that? Well I just took out two huge chunks of the ground, which is levitating above 10 feet in the air.

Slowly, I let my arms drop, making the chunks of the ground go back to huge holes. Suddenly, my knees felt weak and I feel to the ground, breathing heavily.

"Joy! Oh my god!" I heard Sam's voice coming closer every word she said. Soon enough, she wrapped her arms around me and started shooting questions I barely heard. But I did hear this, "How were you able to hold on for so long? Not even I could do that and I'm the freakin princess of my own planet!"

I managed to say, "Really? How long?" This wasn't even a whisper.

"I don't know...a good 5 minutes? But trust me, holding something like that would only last me like 30 seconds!"