Chapter 34

You know that moment when you feel like pouring your heart out for some unknown reason? Has it ever happened to you? Probably not. But I do. Especially right now. Yup. Just cry it out. Tears seems like the best answer for me right now. I guess it's a way to pour out the frustrations and sadness that was kept bottled up in me.

That's when I found out that there are three solutions to solve a problem like this.

The first one is when you have your best friend comforting you, bringing in ice cream and sappy romantic movies. Then we would both cry our eyes out because we found that the boyfriend was a lying cheating prick throughout the whole time and left his ex-girlfriend drowning in her own tears.

I huffed to myself at that one.

The second choice is going to your mom and tell her your whole life story and how you ended up with a lying cheating douche. She would hug you and tell you everything with be just fine even though you both know nothing will be fine then she tells you something inspirational, making you choose a life changing decision.

Finally, you could go rebel and blast your heavy metal in your room, ignoring everyone that's in your life. Make sure your phone is broken so you won't be bombarded with texts and calls from your friends. Then turn up the music a bit more up to the point where you go deaf and can't hear your ex-boyfriend pleas.

Number one: crossed out. I don't do hopeless romantic movies.

Number two: crossed out. Simply because I have no mother to go to at the moment.

Number three: cross out the phone part and the idea of being deaf at the moment doesn't sound too bad.

There was a soft knock on my door that interrupted my thoughts, "Joy....are you okay?" Sam asked hesitantly.

"Ugh Sam," a voice groaned, "of course she isn't okay! She just found out her boyfriend was cheating on her!" Eli's voice shouted.

"Eli! Have a heart!"

"Whatever." She huffed out.

"It's been two weeks! We have to try something."

Eli must've stayed quiet because Sam continued.

"Don't you feel at least sorry for Joy? The girl who saved you? You could've died without her. Then what would've happened? Huh Elizabeth?"

Eli stays quiet and I knew Sam went too far. Before anything continued, I opened my door to see Eli on the verge of tears as she bit her lip and Sam looked like she regretted those words.

I grabbed both their hands, and dragged them inside my room. I sat both of them on my bed and we all sat in a painful silence and then Eli bursted out,

"I'm so sorry Joy! I-I wasn't being your caring friend when needed me the most. Sam is right, you basically saved my life and here I am being ungrateful to you!" She swung her arms around me, bringing me into a tight embrace while she cried out apologies over and over.

I hugged her back and I glanced at Sam who was smiling sadly as us. "Come here you..." I said to Sam and brung her into a group hug and we all laughed.

"I love you guys." We all said at the same time and we looked at each other for a moment then we all bursted into a fit a giggles, letting the tension lift up a bit.

"I...have an idea. More specifically that will benefit Joy." Eli said.

"Let's hear it." Sam said. "Anything to cheer Joy up."