Chapter 13

Joy's POV

"Come on!!! You're not trying!!"

"Yes I am!!"

"NO YOU'RE NOT!!!"

"YES I AM!!!

"NOT!!"

"AM TOO!!"

And with that...a wave of heat washed over me and fire blasts through my arms, aiming for Robert. The fire pushes him against the wall with a loud thud, but I don't feel any pity for him, even if he got a concussion. The only thing I feel right now is fire and anger. There were just blasting energy, ready to be let out and it was driving me crazy!

"You finally let some of that anger out of you," He winced as he touched his head which already made me feel bad. "...just let out too much."

"I-I'm sorry, I just thought..I um..thought you mean that y-you..um wanted that." I mentally smacked my forehead cause that made no sense.

"Eh...I think I've been through worse. I just needed to start you up, you know, bring out the fire."

"Ha ha. So funny..." I said with sarcasm.

"Alright, now that this session is over you co-"

I didn't even wait for him to finish, I bolted out of there because I didn't want to spend not one more second in the workout place. It reeks!

For the past month, I have been learning so much on each element. Especially fire for obvious reason. (Just saying, I was born on the Fire planet) Each day has been a rotation between Henry, Elliot and Elizabeth, Sam, and Robert.

Oh I just remembered, Robert and Sam are a thing now!

I laughed to myself as I reached my room, also proud of myself for finally figuring out through this maze. Note: NOT Castle, a maze.

I eagerly hopped in the shower to wash out all the sweat off me. Just letting the nice, warm water pour down on me.

After probably 10 minutes, I got out and wrapped the towel around me. Looking at the mirror, I noticed some big changes in myself.  But one struck out more, my eyes. I have never, in all my life, have seen any golden color so bright and beautiful. Yep, golden eyes. So weird right?

I walked out the bathroom then let out a small scream when I saw Henry casually sitting on my bed.

"What the hell, you freakin scared me!" I hissed at him.

He let's out a small chuckle as he walks over me but then I said, "Oh, so you think it's fun-"

I didn't finish because he quickly kissed me, making my anger fade. Yeah, anger issues. I'm just real touchy lately.

He deepened the kiss more, just so it's not aggressive, but soft. Soon I realized the position I'm in and pushed away.

"I don't think we should continue. I'm uh..." I tried to think up an excuse, "I'm wet."

"I don't mind..." He mumbled, attempted to kiss again.

"But...I'm in a towel and who knows what might happen..."

"As I said, I don't mind." He smirked down at me.

My jaw dropped and felt a blush creep to my cheeks, "You seriously did not say that."