Chapter 39

Surprise POV!!

AND FINALLY THIS BOOK IS UP TO 1k READS SO THANK YOU ALL TO THOSE WHO HAVE READ MY BOOK❤️❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy!

*************************************

Robert's POV

Laying down on my bed, I was reading a very interesting book. And please before you judge, it's a romance novel.

The novel is basically about the two main characters who at first, hated each other but then soon come to love one another. They both know their feelings for each other but both have many doubts in 'love' itself. This causes dramatic moments, love triangles, broken hearts, and of course, the pain and tears.

But what I don't understand is that if two people really love each other, they should go after it. Life is too short! You can't spend your entire life, waiting for the perfect time. No. There isn't no such thing as the perfect timing. Unless your life is undeniably lucky, but that besides the point. The point is that go after what you love. Don't hesitate.

Well, that was my mistake.

I've been in love with Sam for however long I could remember. The first time I laid eyes on her, I was fifteen and the only reason why I hadn't met her earlier like I did for Henry and Elliot was because at her planet had been going through a rough moment at the time. But eventually, we all met here in Nertronia and the rest is history.

I wonder how's Sam is doing?

Maybe I should go check up on her because lately, she's sick and acting all weird. Especially weird. Random cravings, out of controlled emotions....

Closing my book, I got up and exited out of my room and headed over to her room.

Standing in front of the door, I heard her sniffing like she was crying and so opened the door to see her stuffing her face with a basket of strawberries and tissues everywhere.

"R-Robert? What are you doing here?" She whispered ever so softly.

"I came to check up on you, see how you are doing." I walked to her bed, trying not to step on any snotty tissues, and sat down next to her.

"Aw, how sweet of you," Tears pooled her eyes then she muttered to herself, "Don't cry, don't cry...." Her voice cracked until she full out started crying and at the same time, ate a strawberry.

"Please don't cry...what's wrong?" I moved closer to her, wrapping my arms around her.

She started shaking her head, mumbling over and over, "I can't, I can't,"

"Can't what baby?"

I knew she hated pet names but right now, I could tell she didn't care. She was too busy crying and stuffing her face.

Cupping her face while making her look at me, I asked again, "What's wrong?"

She looked so afraid to say anything that if she did, she would break inside. She open and close her mouth a couple of times but something was holding her back.