3. The walk

KENDALL

So Cara asked if I wanted to take walk after the lunch which I would love to. So she lead me outside and we started to walk at this beautiful path through some trees. The sun was shining at us and I was so happy. We walked in total silence, which was a reason why it was so beautiful. But then Cara spoke up.

"So... Where did you live before?" she asked.

"In LA" I explained.

"Why did you move here?" 

"My mom and dad is divorced, so my mom took me and my siblings here." I explained once again.

"Oh... I'm sorry."

"Don't worry. So why did you move here?" I asked when I remembered that she hasn't lived here her whole life.

"My parents simply wanted to live here. I got very sad, but it turned out that it was better here than I thought." It was her turn to explain. "But you said you had siblings. How many?"

"I got four sisters and a brother. Kourtney is the oldest sister, then Kim, then Khloe, then my brother Rob, and my little sister Kylie." 

"Wow! You sure have got a whole family!" she said. "I had siblings before, but now they're.... not here."

I saw how she got very sad.

"Is there anything wrong Cara?" I asked and stopped walking.

"No. Nothing. I'm fine." she said and also stopped. I could clearly see that something was wrong. She could litterally burst out in tears any second by the look of her face.

"No it's not. You can tell me Cara." I said and looked at her.

"Well... For four years ago, me and my family..." She stopped and started to cry. 

I suddenly understood it. She had siblings before, and now they're not here. I couldn't believe how she managed to tell me. I mean, I couldn't imagine a life without my siblings. They are my everything.

"I'm sorry Cara. I hope that I can be like a sister for you" I said and hugged her. "I'll try to be everything you want me to be"

"That is so sweet of you" she managed to say. "But I want you to be you. And I can't wait to call you my sister." 

I stepped back from the hug and saw how she gave me a smile. It was the most beautiful thing on earth. And I too, couldn't wait to call this awesome girl my sister.

"By the way, I haven't told anybody else of my friends about this so I would appreciate it if you didn't tell them." Cara said and started to walk again.

"But... You have like known them for a year. And you told me, that you just met. I don't get it?" I said confused, and a little flattered.

"I know, but it just felt right to tell you. I just.... You know...." She said and blushed.

"Know what?" I asked confused again.

"I like you very much"

I was schocked by the answer. And it made me feel something special. I think I have feelings for Cara. But the problem is that she said it in a friendly way. Right? I mean she has a boyfriend.

"I like you too very much" I said and gave her another hug.

Okay she clearly said I love you as my sister. Nothing else. Because as I said, she has a boyfriend.

"Let's go back to the school" she said very happy. 

And we went back to the school. But the complicated thoughts never left. All I know is that I meant what I said, but I don't know really how I meant it. Friend or more?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think about the story so far!

I hope you like it!