11. To LA

CARA

I was at Kendall's house when I got a phone call from Karlie.

"Hey" I answered as cool as I could.

"WHY?" she almost yelled.

"What?" I pretended I was confused.

"Why didn't you kiss Kendall? I thought you wanted that!" Now she actually yelled.

"What do you think? I don't want to ruin my friendship with her."

"LIE!" she yelled again. And it was a lie.

"Why are you so mad? My life, my way!" I yelled back.

"Kendall is just sitting on my chair in the kitchen and she can literally start crying any minute!"

I got schocked. Why would she cry over this? It should be me who is crying over not kissing her!

"Why would she cry?" I asked nervous.

"I guess she feels humiliated by your behavior! She knows you've kissed people you don't even know, and then you just act like it would be the worst nightmare ever to kiss HER!" Karlie tried to explain.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yes! Tell me why you didn't kiss her."

"Uhm... I didn't want our first kiss to be a stupid dare. I want us to kiss because we love each other, not by a dare." I explained embarrassed.

"Oh my god...!! Kendall is gone..." I heard how she said to someone else in the room.

"What!?" I shouted.

"Uhm... Hey, something funny just happened." Karlie said nervous.

"I heard!!! Where is she!?" I said and got panic.

"I'm sorry Cara! I don't know."

I hung up.

I ran to the car and started the engine. I grabbed my phone and called Kendall while I started to drive.

No one answered.

Shit!!

I drove to the school, no one there.

I drove to the lake, no one there.

I drove at all the places I know she could be at, when it suddenly hit me.

She's in LA.

KENDALL

I was watching Karlie talking with someone over the phone. I saw how she got mad. I was tired of just sitting there, tired of doing this, tired of being here, so I went out and drove to the airport.

I was going to LA. I couldn't be here another second if it means I could bump into Cara. I just couldn't think of her right now. She hurt me too much. And right now, I wanted to see my father. He always helped me with everything, and I really needed him right now. I really need Cara. I mean dad! God! Why can't I just let her go? Forget about her! She'll only hurt you Kendall! I thought to myself.

I was looking at the possible planes, and I could actually take a flight immediately to LA. I went to the line when I realized I had no passport with me. Shit!

"Uhm... Hi! I want to go to LA but I forgot my passport. Can I please go anyway?" I asked the lady who could give me a ticket.

"No, you have to have a passport" she answered.

"I have a passport! I just don't have it right here!" I tried.

"Next!" she shouted in my ear.

The man behind me took a step in front of me, and I could no longer get a ticket.

I sat down in a chair and started to cry. This was hopeless. If we hadn't moved here, I would never have met her and this would never had happened. But I still don't regret it. What is wrong with me?

And as I sat there and cried, I saw a familiar face come inside of the building. The face I loved.

"Cara?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm sorry this one is not as long as the others, but this is the way it is the best way.

Please go check out my other fanfic about CaKe!

And as always, comment what you think, and ENJOY!!:)