18. The revenge is sweet

CARA

Honestly, our plan was risky as hell. I can't believe that Kendall is doing this for me. She is risking to get raped for me. And I can't believe I am letting her do this. I wouldn't let her actually, but she convinced me that nothing bad would happen. But still, the plan is risky as hell.

Oh you want to know the plan? Are you sure? Okay then...

This is the plan: I am talking to the principal and I am telling him everything. If he now is a good principal and believes me even if it is his son, he will follow me to a room. In that room, Kendall and Don is alone. And if we have planned this right, Don will probably try to rape Kendall. But Kendall has hidden cameras like everywhere, so even if we fail, we will have evidence. Anyway, the principal is following me to the room where Kendall and Don is, and he will enter just when Don tries to rape Kendall. And if the principal doesn't believe or if he doesn't want to follow me, my friends (Karlie, Gigi, Selena, Harry, Niall and those guys) will grab him and carry him to the room. Clever, isn't it? But still, it's so risky.

What if we fail? Kendall will get raped and I will get expelled. This is so frustrating. I can't know for sure that we will get us out of this without getting in real trouble. If Kendall didn't convince me that this was a good idea, I wouldn't have done this. I'm just doing this for Kendall. 

Okay, so we were at school, and Kendall and some friends went to the room and set up some hidden cameras everywhere. I however went straight to the principal's office.

"Miss Delevingne?" the principal asked surprised when he saw me entering the door.

"Hey mr principal, I have to talk to you," I just said. "Real quick."

By now, Kendall and Don is all alone in the other room. I really really hope that he tries to rape her and he fails. I never thought I was ever in my entire life would think something like that. This is so ironic.

"I have to talk to you too actually, miss Delevingne."

"Whatever whatever, I already know I'm about to get expelled, but you have to listen to me! Now!" I got a bit panic. This was supposed to go pretty fast.

"How do you know?" he asked confused with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Don told me! But listen! Your son is about to rape Kendall right in this very moment," I started. "And that was what he did to me too. Twice. He tried to rape me that day when I was found here on the floor. He was the one who smashed the window and ran out. You have to believe me!"

He looked at me like he couldn't understand a thing I just said.

"Hello!?" I said and waved my hand in front of him.

"Miss Delevingne, you know that accusing people is very very inappropriate. I think I have to talk to your parents about this issue. And of course, accusing people plus punching people will be punished by being expelled," he said calmly.

"DAMN IT PRINCIPAL!! JUST FOLLOW ME!" I panicked and grabbed his arm. But he wouldn't move, and I wasn't that strong.

"No, you are going too far with this 'I hate Don' thing. It's over Cara." 

"WHAT THE HELL!? JUST COME!"

My friends heard me, and stormed in by kicking in the door.

"These, mr principle, are my friends." I said and smirked while I saw how my friends lifted him up and started to carry him.

I followed them. Or, I ran in front of them and waited until they were in front of the door just like me. I kicked up the door, and saw Kendall on the floor crying, straddled by Don.